First Look at Ancestors: Humankind Odyssey| Consoles

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
But the theory of evolution believes we are chimps, how do you take all that part out while still repeating what they believe?
The theory of evolution is just a theory, and it doesn't claim that we were chimps at some point.

Claiming that humans evolved from chimps is about as silly as thinking that gorillas evolved from chimps.

If you go back to the beginning of mankind, youd find that humans were nothing like what we are today. You really dont even have to go that far back, just a few hundred years ago humans were much smaller on average than we are today, that's evolution.

God's creations are always evolving, we cant even begin to understand his plan.

:yeshrug:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
The theory of evolution is just a theory, and it doesn't claim that we were chimps at some point.

Claiming that humans evolved from chimps is about as silly as thinking that gorillas evolved from chimps.

If you go back to the beginning of mankind, youd find that humans were nothing like what we are today. You really dont even have to go that far back, just a few hundred years ago humans were much smaller on average than we are today, that's evolution.

God's creations are always evolving, we cant even begin to understand his plan.

:yeshrug:
When did you go back to the beginning of mankind tho :leostare: and if you did, why your conclusion different than say somebody who dedicated their lives to the research? Because im assuming your belief isn't 1:1 with people who do that for a living...

Now from my studies, I've known about tall ppl all thru out history. Even stories of giants birthed from fallen angels/etc but more recent Africa always had tall nikkaz. Never heard otherwise. The white version of history tells a different story but even white history evolves...

Ancient footprints show Neanderthals may have been taller than thought

So they proved your height theory was inaccurate but of course in certain parts of the world ppl are generally smaller than in other parts. But i digress...

Sankofa Alwayz

#FBADOS #B1 #D(M)V #KnowThyself #WaveGod
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD
Not true at all but we'll just go in circles because you athiests want to hang to your personal bias and be smug. Love you all.

Now who said anything about me being an atheist? :heh: Don’t start getting upset about me calling you out on that laughable bullshyt statement about humans having “dominion” over Nature :dead: A lot of atheists can be some overly smug b*stards but please tell me, how is that any different from a majority of you religious folks too? :unimpressed:Just because I don’t subscribe to religion nor the concept of a sky daddy looking like an old ass Cac with a beard (that’s exactly what you think God is from your subconscious, admit it. We’ve all been there) doesn’t mean I believe creation just randomly came outta nowhere with no purpose whatsoever, especially when you come to the realization that Time is an illusionary man-made construct and technically doesn’t even exist. Just admit it, y’all just irrationally scared of the thought that Man is as much a part of the Animal Kingdom as our primal cousins are :manny:

Last edited:

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
When did you go back to the beginning of mankind tho :leostare: and if you did, why your conclusion different than say somebody who dedicated their lives to the research? Because im assuming your belief isn't 1:1 with people who do that for a living...
You dont have to literally go back to the beginning, just look at the remains of the animals that existed back then and look at the present day equivalent.

Elephants are midgets compared to the remains of ancient mammoth Fossils. That's just one example, the same difference applies throughout all species on this planet. Evolution is the only logical explanation for these changes happening over time.

I believe in both evolution and creation. The people who do this for a living just has a theory, you're allowed to have your own theory.

I believe that god made his creations to adapt and evolve to their environment over time.

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
You dont have to literally go back to the beginning, just look at the remains of the animals that existed back then and look at the present day equivalent.

Elephants are midgets compared to the remains of ancient mammoth Fossils. That's just one example, the same difference applies throughout all species on this planet. Evolution is the only logical explanation for these changes happening over time.

I believe in both evolution and creation. The people who do this for a living just has a theory, you're allowed to have your own theory.

I believe that god made his creations to adapt and evolve to their environment over time.
So then was man bigger or smaller, cuz you now flip flopping a little bit. Elephants were bigger you say and people were smaller. But my last post contradicts the human part and the elephant part most of us have learned about from the same places that guess most of the time. There was dwarf elephants and they have a theory on how they came to be. Regardless, what we cannot find is the missing link. Common unknown ancestor sounds like tall tale

Sankofa Alwayz

Daps
Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD
Imma say this only once in regards to the topic of evolution (OP may have unintentionally opened up a can of worms with this topic especially over a video game but this may in fact actually be a good reason to discuss something like this in-depth):

Did Man Come From Monkeys? :usure:

Okay, let’s get something clear: Scientists don’t actually claim that Man came from monkeys. No BS. They don’t. :ufdup:

That’s a myth spread by religious folks, to make the idea of evolution seem more repulsive. And for Black people in particular, the idea of coming from monkeys seems especially heinous, considering how much abuse Blacks have endured at the hands of Cacs who called us monkeys, gorillas, and apes. The monkey part most definitely leaves a sour bitter taste in our mouths, and honestly, I can understand the resistance coming in from that perspective. BUT the truth is, early Cac scientists KNEW that the Black Man was the Original Man, so they made the “monkey connection” something we would hate, leaving us totally disinterested in hearing anything about our origins in this world (except for religious mythology of course, and you see how THAT went for us!).

Either way, there’s no point in debating whether monkeys are actually quite respectable, because the scientific community ONLY suggests just Man and monkeys share a common ancestor. This ancestor is often called a primate, which honestly doesn’t bother me much, since I understand the root word of primate, primal, primordial, and primitive to be prime, which means FIRST. That’s what’s important to me and what should be important to you as well. Having said that, I understand that most people still find the connection discomforting, so we’ll use another term sometimes used for our common ancestors: Hominids. This basically means “like man”. The question is, how much like man and how much unlike?

While we certainly agree that the development of man was clearly a “development” involving several stages of transformation, what is unclear is exactly how far back we’d have to look to find Man when he was not yet Man. This is because there’s so many gaps in the fossil record, scientists are really guessing at how it all happened. Because most scientists still see modern Europeans as the highest state in human development, working backwards means they’re looking for something primitive and monkey-like in behavior and appearance. But just as a human is not “primitive” when it’s a baby, there no reason to view early man as some savage half-beast :unimpressed: The evidence doesn’t support that view either. In fact, remains of early ‘true’ primates still have not been uncovered in Africa. But that doesn’t stop mainstream science from reconstructing some imaginary ancestor of humans and monkeys, looking completely like a monkey, even when there’s no fossils of this so-called ancestor :comeon:

Instead, the fossil record suggests that “evolution” may have been happening in two directions, with some groups of our ancestors becoming more like modern man, and other groups becoming more like modern monkeys. In fact, scientists are constantly finding hominid remains that rewrite the traditional timeline entirely. Whenever they find a “cousin” in our family tree that they didn’t know about (or imagine), they have to revisit the whole idea of what the earliest ancestor must have been. For example, a fragment of a pinkie finger excavated from a deep cavern in southern Siberia may point to a new species of ancient human. The 40,000 year old bone yielded DNA markedly different from that of modern humans or Neanderthals, challenging the current view of how our ancestors migrated out of Africa. The mitochondrial DNA of the unknown female hominid, whom they nicknamed “X Woman”
, differed from present-day human DNA at nearly 400 positions, twice the difference measured between human and Neanderthal DNA. The genetic patterns indicate that X Woman, Neanderthals, and modern humans shared a common genetic ancestor about a million years ago. One of the researchers suggested that X Woman may belong to a group of archaic humans who migrated out of Africa at a different time from Neanderthals or modern humans.

And while it was controversial enough of John Gribbin and Jeremy Cherfas to suggest that chimpanzees, gorillas, and humans diverged from a common ancestor only 5 million years ago (instead of the widely accepted 20 million years) in a 1981 New Scientist publication article, their next claim was even more shocking. Gribbin and Cherfas, after considerable fossil analysis, suggested that chimps, gorillas, and man descended from an ancestor that was more man-like than ape-like. That is, chimpanzees and gorillas are descended from man rather than vice-versa. Of course, this idea didn’t go over well with the scientific community at the time.

But that same view that Gribbin and Cherfas had is finally getting some support from the mainstream. The relatively recent discovery of a 4.4 million year old hominid named Ardipithecus ramidus (shortened to “Ardi”) pretty much killed the idea of a chimp-like missing link at the root of the human family tree. Fossil bones from Ardi and at least 35 other children and adults, dug up in the Afar desert in Ethiopia, suggest that our ancestors lived in lush woodlands and walked on two feet...before the hominid fossils that suggest we were hunched over in the grasslands. Okay, so even before Dinquenesh (Lucy) and Australopithecus, we were more human than the science books have told us. And perhaps the more monkey-like Australopithecus wasn’t an ancestor of modern man, but was one of the many populations that went in the “other” direction. It makes sense, considering that nobody’s got the “missing link” to prove otherwise.

You may have heard about Mary-Claire King’s 1973 finding that 99% of DNA between human beings and chimpanzees is identical. But that’s not entirely accurate. Later research modified that finding to about 94% commonality, with some difference occurring in non-coding DNA. Even more recent research suggests that the commonality is 86% or less. That’s not so impressive, considering that humans have 60% identical DNA with fruit flies, 67% with mice, and 90% with cats. This new data makes us wonder whether our common ancestor was more like chimpanzees or more like us.

I know it sounds a bit crazy to suggest that chimpanzees, bonobos, and gorillas (considered Man’s closest relatives) descended from hominids that were more like man than like them. Biologist Richard Dawkins, in his book The Ancestor’s Tale proposes that chimpanzees and bonobos are descended from Australopithecus afarensis. French zoologist François de Sarre also argued that some of Australopithecines eventually evolved into gorillas and chimps. You read that right, the exact same people that scientists say we descended from.

That is, Australopithecus (a “human-like” mammal, who many scientists say gave birth to the Homo *pause* lineage), gave birth to a species of mammals that became gorillas. Dawkins also archived that gorillas are descended from Australopithecus robustus, who lived about 2.7 million years ago, and descended from Australopithecus afarenses as well. Well, if monkeys descended from the closest thing to man before man, it would certainly explain why the fossil record has more evidence of early man than monkeys.

Another study published in the esteemed journal PLoS ONE, makes the argument that Sahelanthropus tchadensis, a likely ancestor of Australopithecus who lived 7 million years ago, could have been the hominid ancestor of apes including chimps, citing a variety of evidence (such as anatomy and early bipedalism among others). The study’s author, anthropologist Aaron G. Filler, goes even further in his book The Upright Ape: A New Origin of the Species:

“The first ‘human’ was probably Morotopithecus and probably lived 21 million years ago. The existing apes have a human ancestor.”

Other studies have corroborated Filler’s findings, showing that early hominids didn’t start out walking on their knuckles, and that apes actually developed this ability independently after splitting off from the last common ancestor with the human lineage.

Some have argued that Australopithecus wasn’t an ancestor of Man at all, and was another descendant of the lineage that became Man. Paleontologist Yvette Deloison believes that, 15 million years ago, there were 3 species of bipedal (walking upright on two feet) primates: one of them developed into hominids (Homo), another became the semi-bipedal, semi-arboreal (tree dwelling) australopithecines, and the third developed into quadrupedal orangutans, gorillas, and chimpanzees.

And let’s go back even further. Surely, if we go back another 40 million years, we’ll find ancestor who was on all fours, looking more like a money than Man, right? Wrong again :ufdup: Recent studies of a well-preserved fossil dated to 47 million years ago reveals “an animal that had, among other things, opposable thumbs, similar to humans’ and unlike those found on other modern mammals. It has fingernails instead of claws. And scientists say they believed there is evidence it was able to walk on its hind legs.” Researchers report that this extraordinary fossil could be a “stem group” from which higher primates evolved, meaning monkeys, apes, and humans all descended from something that looked surprisingly more human than expected.

Does this mean that humans were around 700 million years ago, running from dinosaurs and shyt like the Flintstones? Or that there were humans around when life was forming in the Earth’s oceans 4 billion years ago? NO, I’m not saying that. I’m only saying that the traditional timeline is flawed, and the traditional reconstruction of the “ascent” of Man is flawed as well. What I’m actually saying is that the fossil record suggests that the common ancestor of man and monkeys was more like man than like monkeys.

Now we can get into the question that @PS4 asked earlier. So if monkeys could become man, than why do we still have monkeys? It appears that some of us went left, some went right, but that’s the nature of evolution, which is NOT ALWAYS an “upward bound” kinda process that a lot of people can’t seem to grasp for whatever reason. Instead, much of evolution is about variation, and whether the variations that arise will be able to survive and thrive in their environments well enough to grow and have descendants. In the end, who survived, out of all these variants? Us.

Our journey was truly an odyssey, as it still is :ehh::wow: Word to @5n0man for understanding this concept

Last edited:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
Imma say this only once in regards to the topic of evolution (OP may have unintentionally opened up a can of worms with this topic especially over a video game but this may in fact actually be a good reason to discuss something like this in-depth):

Did Man Come From Monkeys? :usure:

Okay, let’s get something clear: Scientists don’t actually claim that Man came from monkeys. No BS. They don’t. :ufdup:

That’s a myth spread by religious folks, to make the idea of evolution seem more repulsive. And for Black people in particular, the idea of coming from monkeys seems especially heinous, considering how much abuse Blacks have endured at the hands of Cacs who called us monkeys, gorillas, and apes. The monkey part most definitely leaves a sour bitter taste in our mouths, and honestly, I can understand the resistance coming in from that perspective. BUT the truth is, early Cac scientists KNEW that the Black Man was the Original Man, so they made the “monkey connection” something we would hate, leaving us totally disinterested in hearing anything about our origins in this world (except for religious mythology of course, and you see how THAT went for us!).

Either way, there’s no point in debating whether monkeys are actually quite respectable, because the scientific community ONLY suggests just Man and monkeys share a common ancestor. This ancestor is often called a primate, which honestly doesn’t bother me much, since I understand the root word of primate, primal, primordial, and primitive to be prime, which means FIRST. That’s what’s important to me and what should be important to you as well. Having said that, I understand that most people still find the connection discomforting, so we’ll use another term sometimes used for our common ancestors: Hominids. This basically means “like man”. The question is, how much like man and how much unlike?

While we certainly agree that the development of man was clearly a “development” involving several stages of transformation, what is unclear is exactly how far back we’d have to look to find Man when he was not yet Man. This is because there’s so many gaps in the fossil record, scientists are really guessing at how it all happened. Because most scientists still see modern Europeans as the highest state in human development, working backwards means they’re looking for something primitive and monkey-like in behavior and appearance. But just as a human is not “primitive” when it’s a baby, there no reason to view early man as some savage half-beast :unimpressed: The evidence doesn’t support that view either. In fact, remains of early ‘true’ primates still have not been uncovered in Africa. But that doesn’t stop mainstream science from reconstructing some imaginary ancestor of humans and monkeys, looking completely like a monkey, even when there’s no fossils of this so-called ancestor :comeon:

Instead, the fossil record suggests that “evolution” may have been happening in two directions, with some groups of our ancestors becoming more like modern man, and other groups becoming more like modern monkeys. In fact, scientists are constantly finding hominid remains that rewrite the traditional timeline entirely. Whenever they find a “cousin” in our family tree that they didn’t know about (or imagine), they have to revisit the whole idea of what the earliest ancestor must have been. For example, a fragment of a pinkie finger excavated from a deep cavern in southern Siberia may point to a new species of ancient human. The 40,000 year old bone yielded DNA markedly different from that of modern humans or Neanderthals, challenging the current view of how our ancestors migrated out of Africa. The mitochondrial DNA of the unknown female hominid, whom they nicknamed “X Woman”
, differed from present-day human DNA at nearly 400 positions, twice the difference measured between human and Neanderthal DNA. The genetic patterns indicate that X Woman, Neanderthals, and modern humans shared a common genetic ancestor about a million years ago. One of the researchers suggested that X Woman may belong to a group of archaic humans who migrated out of Africa at a different time from Neanderthals or modern humans.

And while it was controversial enough of John Gribbin and Jeremy Cherfas to suggest that chimpanzees, gorillas, and humans diverged from a common ancestor only 5 million years ago (instead of the widely accepted 20 million years) in a 1981 New Scientist publication article, their next claim was even more shocking. Gribbin and Cherfas, after considerable fossil analysis, suggested that chimps, gorillas, and man descended from an ancestor that was more man-like than ape-like. That is, chimpanzees and gorillas are descended from man rather than vice-versa. Of course, this idea didn’t go over well with the scientific community at the time.

But that same view that Gribbin and Cherfas had is finally getting some support from the mainstream. The relatively recent discovery of a 4.4 million year old hominid named Ardipithecus ramidus (shortened to “Ardi”) pretty much killed the idea of a chimp-like missing link at the root of the human family tree. Fossil bones from Ardi and at least 35 other children and adults, dug up in the Afar desert in Ethiopia, suggest that our ancestors lived in lush woodlands and walked on two feet...before the hominid fossils that suggest we were hunched over in the grasslands. Okay, so even before Dinquenesh (Lucy) and Australopithecus, we were more human than the science books have told us. And perhaps the more monkey-like Australopithecus wasn’t an ancestor of modern man, but was one of the many populations that went in the “other” direction. It makes sense, considering that nobody’s got the “missing link” to prove otherwise.

You may have heard about Mary-Claire King’s 1973 finding that 99% of DNA between human beings and chimpanzees is identical. But that’s not entirely accurate. Later research modified that finding to about 94% commonality, with some difference occurring in non-coding DNA. Even more recent research suggests that the commonality is 86% or less. That’s not so impressive, considering that humans have 60% identical DNA with fruit flies, 67% with mice, and 90% with cats. This new data makes us wonder whether our common ancestor was more like chimpanzees or more like us.

I know it sounds a bit crazy to suggest that chimpanzees, bonobos, and gorillas (considered Man’s closest relatives) descended from hominids that were more like man than like them. Biologist Richard Dawkins, in his book The Ancestor’s Tale proposes that chimpanzees and bonobos are descended from Australopithecus afarensis. French zoologist François de Sarre also argued that some of Australopithecines eventually evolved into gorillas and chimps. You read that right, the exact same people that scientists say we descended from.

That is, Australopithecus (a “human-like” mammal, who many scientists say gave birth to the Homo *pause* lineage), gave birth to a species of mammals that became gorillas. Dawkins also archived that gorillas are descended from Australopithecus robustus, who lived about 2.7 million years ago, and descended from Australopithecus afarenses as well. Well, if monkeys descended from the closest thing to man before man, it would certainly explain why the fossil record has more evidence of early man than monkeys.

Another study published in the esteemed journal PLoS ONE, makes the argument that Sahelanthropus tchadensis, a likely ancestor of Australopithecus who lived 7 million years ago, could have been the hominid ancestor of apes including chimps, citing a variety of evidence (such as anatomy and early bipedalism among others). The study’s author, anthropologist Aaron G. Filler, goes even further in his book The Upright Ape: A New Origin of the Species:

“The first ‘human’ was probably Morotopithecus and probably lived 21 million years ago. The existing apes have a human ancestor.”

Other studies have corroborated Filler’s findings, showing that early hominids didn’t start out walking on their knuckles, and that apes actually developed this ability independently after splitting off from the last common ancestor with the human lineage.

Some have argued that Australopithecus wasn’t an ancestor of Man at all, and was another descendant of the lineage that became Man. Paleontologist Yvette Deloison believes that, 15 million years ago, there were 3 species of bipedal (walking upright on two feet) primates: one of them developed into hominids (Homo), another became the semi-bipedal, semi-arboreal (tree dwelling) australopithecines, and the third developed into quadrupedal orangutans, gorillas, and chimpanzees.

And let’s go back even further. Surely, if we go back another 40 million years, we’ll find ancestor who was on all fours, looking more like a money than Man, right? Wrong again :ufdup: Recent studies of a well-preserved fossil dated to 47 million years ago reveals “an animal that had, among other things, opposable thumbs, similar to humans’ and unlike those found on other modern mammals. It has fingernails instead of claws. And scientists say they believed there is evidence it was able to walk on its hind legs.” Researchers report that this extraordinary fossil could be a “stem group” from which higher primates evolved, meaning monkeys, apes, and humans all descended from something that looked surprisingly more human than expected.

Does this mean that humans were around 700 million years ago, running from dinosaurs and shyt like the Flintstones? Or that there were humans around when life was forming in the Earth’s oceans 4 billion years ago? NO, I’m not saying that. I’m only saying that the traditional timeline is flawed, and the traditional reconstruction of the “ascent” of Man is flawed as well. What I’m actually saying is that the fossil record suggests that the common ancestor of man and monkeys was more like man than like monkeys.

Now we can get into the question that @PS4 asked earlier. So if monkeys could become man, than why do we still have monkeys? It appears that some of us went left, some went right, but that’s the nature of evolution, which is NOT ALWAYS an “upward bound” kinda process that a lot of people can’t seem to grasp for whatever reason. Instead, much of evolution is about variation, and whether the variations that arise will be able to survive and thrive in their environments well enough to grow and have descendants. In the end, who survived, out of all these variants? Us.

Our journey was truly an odyssey, as it still is :ehh::wow:
I didn't read all that, just from the @PS4 part and your response to why are monkeys still here is "some went left and others went right apparently "?

Good talk :beli:

Sankofa Alwayz

Daps
Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD
I didn't read all that, just from the @PS4 part and your response to why are monkeys still here is "some went left and others went right apparently "?

Good talk :beli:

If you didn’t bother to read all of it in order to grasp the overall concept in relation to the paragraph I tagged you in, that’s your problem for willfully getting yourself lost so Ion know what to tell you slim :manny: You asked the question and I gave it to you. Do with it what you will, I’m not gonna hold your hand since you’re grown enough to decipher for yourself breh. We all under lockdown, so I’m sure you have all the reading time in the world from this good talk :coffee:

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
Now who said anything about me being an atheist? :heh: Don’t start getting upset about me calling you out on that laughable bullshyt statement about humans having “dominion” over Nature :dead: A lot of atheists can be some overly smug b*stards but please tell me, how is that any different from a majority of you religious folks too? :unimpressed:Just because I don’t subscribe to religion nor the concept of a sky daddy looking like an old ass Cac with a beard (that’s exactly what you think God is from your subconscious, admit it. We’ve all been there) doesn’t mean I believe creation just randomly came outta nowhere with no purpose whatsoever, especially when you come to the realization that Time is an illusionary man-made construct and technically doesn’t even exist. Just admit it, y’all just irrationally scared of the thought that Man is as much a part of the Animal Kingdom as our primal cousins are :manny:
Sorry I thought you were an athiest. Although you ended up slandering me still, I apologize. I don't imagine God looks like zeus nor any pagan god. I recently came back to the faith the last few months. I was pretty much agnostic for a decade. Please don't believe those nonsensical lies. Go pray to God with everything you got, he will manifest in your life breh. This brother has helped me with demonic attacks. Jesus is the truth breh.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
So then was man bigger or smaller, cuz you now flip flopping a little bit. Elephants were bigger you say and people were smaller. But my last post contradicts the human part and the elephant part most of us have learned about from the same places that guess most of the time. There was dwarf elephants and they have a theory on how they came to be. Regardless, what we cannot find is the missing link. Common unknown ancestor sounds like tall tale
You're getting hung up on one aspect of an evolution theory and missing the point. Skeletal remains of humans of the past suggest that the average height has slowly grown over time. That's evolution at work. The fact that our immune systems can beat diseases that would have killed us 1000s of years ago, is evolution at work. Having a tail bone suggest we had tails at some point, we dont anymore because of evolution.

Every species that exists today, exist because they managed to evolve and adapt to the ever changing environment.

When it comes to humans, nobody knows for sure what particular species we evolved from, but if you had to choose which group we belong to, it would obviously be among primates.

That's where people get confused and think that means we evolved from monkeys.

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
If you didn’t bother to read all of it in order to grasp the overall concept in relation to the paragraph I tagged you in, that’s your problem for willfully getting yourself lost so Ion know what to tell you slim :manny: You asked the question and I gave it to you. Do with it what you will, I’m not gonna hold your hand since you’re grown enough to decipher for yourself breh. We all under lockdown, so I’m sure you have all the reading time in the world from this good talk :coffee:
I appreciate well thought answers so I won't discredit your effort but..i did skim to where you summoned me. I read that part which was the end of your mini series, and the last episode for your big reveal you said "well some went right and others went left "which is not even a fancy way of saying you don't know. So I wasn't compelled to watch the first 8 episodes of your thesis, sorry, not sorry...
You're getting hung up on one aspect of an evolution theory and missing the point. Skeletal remains of humans of the past suggest that the average height has slowly grown over time. That's evolution at work. The fact that our immune systems can beat diseases that would have killed us 1000s of years ago, is evolution at work. Having a tail bone suggest we had tails at some point, we dont anymore because of evolution.

Every species that exists today, exist because they managed to evolve and adapt to the ever changing environment.

When it comes to humans, nobody knows for sure what particular species we evolved from, but if you had to choose which group we belong to, it would obviously be among primates.

That's where people get confused and think that means we evolved from monkeys.
When you say people get confused you're saying that like if these "people" are not the social majority. Like if they not teaching you this in public schools, like if people were taught something else and translated the evolution part wrong. There is no missing link, you can get all the way off of that :stop: we can find all this other shyt but no links right. We walked the earth, wouldn't be impossible to find remains if your thought was true. We didn't live on the bottom of the ocean. You talking about diseases we evolved past yet you can't find the people who had it :facepalm:

Here's the truth, black people come from space and white people come from caves. A black man from space descended upon the earth and found himself a white cave bytch, probably some ol Morris chestnut looking nikka. Anyways, my pop tarts just popped up so I'll leave this convo stranded right here

Im dying laughing right now