First Lady Obama launches healthy (ier) food and snack brand for kids

ajnapoleon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I remember people complained about this when she changed the school lunches to healthy options around 2009.. Now nikkas complaining about fat 14 year's later..
you know

the obamas did nothing good

trying to keep us from being fat

we need our trans fat

oh by the way when i was in Germany i seen entire family's including granny going bike riding

and they have food that will really make you fat out there :beli:

Prodyson

All Star
Daps
It’s a little bit of an odd website
And kinda sus
Not hating, I wanna try the drink
But in the nutritional label which is legally mandatory it says no sat fat instead of saying saturated.

And it does not seem to say where the total sugar comes from what what makes up the Color dye.

I’m very much used to reading such details on all my grocery purchases & I never saw it look like this.

Color dye affects kids’s cognitive functioning.
I’m not sure why the website is sus. It looks like instead of showing the full label, they put it in a format that’s easier to read on the site. But to answer your questions (from what I’ve gathered), the fat content is 0%, so it saying sat fat shouldn’t matter. There is either no fat or the content is so low that they can legally put 0%. Also, the total sugar probably just comes from the juice. I’m not sure what you mean by “it doesn’t say” where the total sugar comes from. Regarding the dye, it doesn’t look they use any. For all of them, the color looks to come from some type of juice or beta-carotene.

Noriega

Simps R Us
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside,Chicago
they took away all the good vending machines I was heated bruh:aicmon:
She ruined the food during my school years
This allowed me & my boy to sell snacks out our lockers the whole school year :blessed: Honeybuns, hot chips, candy, capri suns, gum.

Was bringing in close to $100 a month. Especially during basketball &football season

Then the deans & security started raiding our hall lockers. So we moved the stash to the gym lockeroom and never got caught :wow: We had PE teacher that was chill and ain’t give a fukk as long as we gave him free shyt

Last edited:

Nymbus

Great Value Man™
Supporter
Daps
This allowed me & my boys to sell snacks out our lockers the whole school year :blessed: Honeybuns, hot chips, candy, capri suns, gum.

Was bringing in close to $100 a month. Especially during basketball &football season

Then the deans & security started raiding our hall lockers. So we moved the stash to the gym lockeroom and never got caught :wow: We had PE teacher that was chill and ain’t give a fukk as long as we gave him free shyt
what would y'all have done if a rival set up shop on the third floor selling little Debbie and takis:lupe:

Noriega

Simps R Us
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside,Chicago
what would y'all have done if a rival set up shop on the third floor selling little Debbie and takis:lupe:
We had a monopoly, no one was as well stocked & consistent like us. Other dudes would sell for a week or 2 then run dry. We had a home with his auntie EBT card so we had a supply of snacks always.

Someone did try to cut the lock off our stash locker once tho..dk if it was Dean or thieving ass student…or someone from within our crew :lupe:

I would’ve snitched to a dean/security to get them shut down :birdman: @Nymbus

Last edited:

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
:mjlol:

Are people really angry because Michelle helped influence schools to provide healthier diets?

I'm glad. I got nieces and nephews in school and the food is way healthier than the gov't slop I used to eat.

This is why we have cats that are diabetic at 27 years old and shyt.

Yeah, school lunches are to blame. :comeon:

ABlackMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Hood America
What y’all give the 2 year olds? Docs talking about no sugar but everything has sugar wtf

I give baby girl aloe Vera juice since it’s no sugar at all and water with mix packs, coconut water too.

I be going through it on the grocery aisles trying to find her something other than those