First it was Venezuelans in Colorado, next it's gonna be Haitians in Ohio

ReasonableMatic

Daps
I'm not posting the shyt but I've seen some cacs online circulate that because of immigration in Springfield, Ohio shyt is on the downward slope because of Haitians

lemme get ahead of the bullshyt before the usually weirdos get to spreading more bullshyt

Last edited:

JadeB

la force de l'avenir
Daps
I hope Haitians overtake that town since they want to be so racist

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
A woman dressed in shorts and a blue top holds a sign as several people walk by.

Springfield has a notably weakened economy due to many factors, but a key cause for degradation of the economy in Springfield has been the decline in manufacturing jobs. Between 1999 and 2014, Springfield saw the median income decreased by 27 percent, compared to just 8 percent across the country. In the 1990s, Springfield lost 22,000 blue collar jobs, which was the backbone of the city economy.[47] Today, Springfield largely relies on healthcare, manufacturing, transportation, leisure, education, financial institutions, and retail for employment.[48]

:jbhmm: Interesting to see the same model being played out there. Run down the economy, poor depressed people do drugs and raise a few gen's of kids used to that life/ world, bring in a fresh new group of differently colored migrants, hook them up with private donors through the Catholic church (see the ww's sign), get them nice and comfy, acclimated, and ready to compete against the now-degraded local populace.

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
Springfield has a notably weakened economy due to many factors, but a key cause for degradation of the economy in Springfield has been the decline in manufacturing jobs. Between 1999 and 2014, Springfield saw the median income decreased by 27 percent, compared to just 8 percent across the country. In the 1990s, Springfield lost 22,000 blue collar jobs, which was the backbone of the city economy.[47] Today, Springfield largely relies on healthcare, manufacturing, transportation, leisure, education, financial institutions, and retail for employment.[48]

:jbhmm: Interesting to see the same model being played out there. Run down the economy, poor depressed people do drugs and raise a few gen's of kids used to that life/ world, bring in a fresh new group of differently colored migrants, hook them up with private donors through the Catholic church (see the ww's sign), get them nice and comfy, acclimated, and ready to compete against the now-degraded local populace.
You might be on to something. :ohhh::ehh:

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
You might be on to something. :ohhh::ehh:
It's a playbook. Remember, Biden and them was chasing Haitians down likes slaves on them damn horses. How did they get to Springfield OH, and in a such a cohesive, unmixed group?

Haitians might be the only black immigrants we see really eat off this recent wave, but only they're Catholic like the hispanics. I been saying, the Church has something to do with this.

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
It's a playbook. Remember, Biden and them was chasing Haitians down likes slaves on them damn horses. How did they get to Springfield OH, and in a such a cohesive, unmixed group?

Haitians might be the only black immigrants we see really eat off this recent wave, but only they're Catholic like the hispanics. I been saying, the Church has something to do with this.

You live in New York and don’t talk to any Haitians? :scust: Within a year you’ll be repurposing great replacement bullshyt

bnew

Veteran
Daps

1/29
@RonFilipkowski
New story about the Haitians in Springfield, OH, where the cat hoax originated. CEO of McGregor Metal: “I wish I had 30 more. Our Haitians come to work every day. They don’t have a drug problem. They’ll stay at their machine. That’s a stark difference from what we’re used to.”

2/29
@hollywoodpete69
I’ve worked with hundreds of businesses in my life. From the two person mom and pop shops to fortune 50 companies. They all say the same - immigrants are a terrific addition to their workforce, and they would hire more if they could.

3/29
@ChidiNwatu
These people are working hard to feed their families, which is exactly what they came here to do - have a better life. But the more racism the Republican base sees, the happier they are. Racism is a motivating force for Republicans.

4/29
@MaTTFLaMMaBLe
Immigrants work harder because they have to work harder.

I’ve worked with so many over the years that we’re not only supporting themselves here, but we’re also supporting family back home.

We are a nation of so much diversity, and that continues to be our strength.

5/29
@HarlemJ11
They don’t have a drug problem is serious shade to Americans 😂

6/29
@Laurieluvsmolly
WOW!! I’m so disgusted at right-wing Twitter. My friend’s family are generational dairy farmers, and couldn’t find workers, so they hired immigrants, and provided housing on their property. The small rural town embraced them.

7/29
@LA_Karma1
So wrong what Vance and the MAGA's are doing 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

8/29
@fawl3r
Wow, sounds like someone found the secret sauce for a good workforce! Who knew hard work and reliability were a thing? Guess the real hoax is thinking we can just stereotype folks instead of appreciating what they bring to the table. But hey, keep on keeping it real, Springfield!

9/29
@Rdsaucier
It sounds like the only reason immigrants are "stealing jobs" is because they actually show up sober and do the work, instead of "what we're used to"

10/29
@NestorCaddy
You won't see this on Fox News

11/29
@DavidGabreel
Immigrants come to America to work and help make the country great. The right hates this!!!

12/29
@Dog_House_Show
This is what is really going on in the town. They are working hard trying to provide for their families and make a better life than they once had. They boost the economy in these towns.

13/29
@jkr_on_the_web
In the meantime Springfield laughs

14/29
@danzu72
I never thought we would get to "the blacks are eating your pets" chapter of the Southern Strategy.

15/29
@AMDeFiNFT
Maga white supremacists are dumb af

16/29
@TellMeMoreFacts
MAGA will be like:

“It must be that diet of lean cat meat that keeps ‘em going!”

17/29
@Penelop5309
Awesome article!!
Thank You!✌🏻☮️😃

18/29
@schlamber_
They’re gonna lose themselves Ohio next!

19/29
@Thomasstjames3
Just another perfect example of Trump and the MAGA gang fear mongering.

20/29
@CrazyFenaker
Yes what the GOP isn't telling you are the Haitians in that community are filling all the jobs and doing most of the work while many of the original locals are little more than bums. Many are too drug addicted to ever qualify to work in a factory. Many are dependent on welfare.

21/29
@Chessplaya3
Rich business owners prefer cheap foreign labor to Americans.

No coincidence that Trump ignored all his immigration promises and flooded the country with Indian immigrants

22/29
@DavidblogerICBW
So sad. Republicans are so racist. I Could Be Wrong.

23/29
@LouisCuneo1
Stealing jobs

24/29
@Ahbleza45
Republicans are for the Working Man. These folks come in and drive the wages down by inflating the labor market competing for jobs against US citizens. Then Democrats want to artificially raise the minimum wage when that is easily done by tightening the labor market especially for low wage jobs such as these.
America First policies are easily understood. By The Working Man. But not the Democrats.

25/29
@LynnieDaugherty
👏💙🇺🇸

26/29
@JackieC50284098
Good! 👍🇺🇸

27/29
@ac1763
/search?q=#Kamala4President2024 💙🌊🇺🇲💙🌊🇺🇲💙🌊🇺🇲

28/29
@ShaShabith
Thank 👏🙏you so Much for helping me join your Winningteam,I just made a withdrawal 🙀💃💃of 100$k from trading Bitcoin/Forex with mrs Chrissy,you all can check her platform and testify about her trading strategies @sharonfx_

29/29
@Christine_Anjel
Still waiting on the lawsuit… actions have consequences, and you can’t just spread baseless rumors that endanger entire groups of people & get away with a “well I saw it on FB”… @ACLU please do something

To post tweets in this format, more info here: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/tips-and-tricks-for-posting-the-coli-megathread.984734/post-52211196
GXI9JANWoAA9CFz.jpg

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Both political parties will do the same thing to these immigrants once they no longer need them.
:wow: