First it was Venezuelans in Colorado, next it's gonna be Haitians in Ohio

inndaskKy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
News cycle is looking like satire from a South Park season right now. :mjlol: Every week it's a new immigrant group wreaking havoc in a different state. Next episode is gonna be about Indonesians in Indiana taking over and proposing a bill to change the name of the state to Indonesiana.

In the last episode, Stan and Kyle are gonna have a speech on the Tucker Carlson show where they talk about the name being the United States and that it's ok that different states have different demographics and that the country was built on immigrants. The last thing we want to do is become like the British (ughhh...yuk) before us. Cue scene to over in England where a bunch of snobs are sipping tea from tiny porcelain and nibbling biscuits like a bunch of hamsters while complaining that the outside world isn't cultured like them.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Thanks for posting this.

Take politics out for a second, and let's talk about what's happening.

Been tracking this story since I read about the Haitian driver going the wrong way on the road and causing the school bus accident that killed the child.

The specific complaints I read from the citizens at public meetings about behavior is consistent with the complaints people have made about mass migration of Haitians in other countries. The exact same comments, not adapting/conforming to the rules and standards of the new country.

My uncle who spent his adult life working abroad , moved back years ago and goes back and forth. He's observed and was alarmed by the exact same behavior that the Springfield people have complained about in public hearings.

Lowlife behavior. Enough members of the new group displays the behavior that the citizens associate that type of behavior with Haitians in general. And in turn want nothing to do with us and want us the fukk out.

My other Uncle who lived in the Bahamas before coming here told me that somr MFers were showing their asses and doing similar shyt back then.

Regular TPS migrants are always smeared by the lowest of the group. Those MFers were vagabon back home, and are just being who they naturally are.

The citizens of that town have every reason to be upset.

The article doesn’t mention anything about what you’re alluding too

In fact it talks about Haitians revitalizing the dying city working harder than the locals and fixing up decrepit homes

What context am I missing

Ohio police are saying you, #Trumpset and these racist cacs are full of shyt. Its 2024 and not 1 single video corroborating any of these claims that are supposedly happening rampantly but you running with peoples "testimonials"???:mjpls:

More and more posters are starting to see what I've been saying for years - @get these nets is a right-leaning elitist who frequently turns into a concern-trolling a$$hole when poor people are involved.

He legit thinks that he and his family are better than "those other black people" and considers himself an expert on subjects he's never learned anything about besides reading agenda-driven news and having a couple personal anecdotes.

Bugzbunny129

All Star
Daps
My cousin just moved into an apt with a venezualian. Dudes in a gang and they all moved up together. They talk thru the interpreter on the iphone and he said the guy extorts guys who go after little girls online, honey traps and gay shyt, sells drugs and scams heavy.

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
My cousin just moved into an apt with a venezualian. Dudes in a gang and they all moved up together. They talk thru the interpreter on the iphone and he said the guy extorts guys who go after little girls online, honey traps and gay shyt, sells drugs and scams heavy.
this can't be real. Why would your cousin put himself in a situation that will get him football numbers

Bugzbunny129

All Star
Daps
this can't be real. Why would your cousin put himself in a situation that will get him football numbers
He does that regardless lol. Nothing new. Hes broke and just moved into a new place owned by some south americans and started hanging with the younger one and met the older ones. He told me all this yesterday lol. Said each guy has their own thing they do. And they all help each pther out.

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
The article doesn’t mention anything about what you’re alluding too

In fact it talks about Haitians revitalizing the dying city working harder than the locals and fixing up decrepit homes

What context am I missing
It's not either or, it's both.
Vagabon element, despite their small size, has an outsized negative influence on how the group is perceived.
In the case of refugee status waves, with less vetting than standard immigration, this is more pronounced as a greater % of vagabon comes through.

The regular Haitians are working and keeping their heads down, using their temp. status to support themselves and send money back home.

Even a person with natural lowlife tendencies, would be practical and do the same thing, right? Especially after a high profile child's death caused by a dumb ass vagabon driving on the wrong side of the street, right?
Not Ayisyen.

We're not going to bury our heads in the sand about vagabon showing their ass in that town. Clearly they are.

In a perfect world where every newcomer came in followed rules, confirmed and worked, there would still be backlash because the huge influx strains existing resources.
The dumb ass MFers who come in and cause problems cause bigger backlash and resentment towards the group.

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
Thanks for posting this.

Take politics out for a second, and let's talk about what's happening.

Been tracking this story since I read about the Haitian driver going the wrong way on the road and causing the school bus accident that killed the child.

The specific complaints I read from the citizens at public meetings about behavior is consistent with the complaints people have made about mass migration of Haitians in other countries. The exact same comments, not adapting/conforming to the rules and standards of the new country.

My uncle who spent his adult life working abroad , moved back years ago and goes back and forth. He's observed and was alarmed by the exact same behavior that the Springfield people have complained about in public hearings.

Lowlife behavior. Enough members of the new group displays the behavior that the citizens associate that type of behavior with Haitians in general. And in turn want nothing to do with us and want us the fukk out.

My other Uncle who lived in the Bahamas before coming here told me that somr MFers were showing their asses and doing similar shyt back then.

Regular TPS migrants are always smeared by the lowest of the group. Those MFers were vagabon back home, and are just being who they naturally are.

The citizens of that town have every reason to be upset.
It's wild you wrote all this without reading the article. "Followed the story" my ass :dead:

You're following nothing but agenda and narrative - the actual words being presented to you you've ignored and written your own article based on nothing. :pachaha:

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
It's wild you wrote all this without reading the article. "Followed the story" my ass :dead:

You're following nothing but agenda and narrative - the actual words being presented to you you've ignored and written your own article based on nothing. :pachaha:
Smilies are not it. Been following the stories of the "Moun Biden" across the country for a while now.
The good and the bad.

This was an old story about TPS Haitians in Indiana suing to get access to driver's licenses

I gather information and form my own opinions. You should try it sometimes

Keep smilie-ing, though

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Daps
Trump imposed insane sanctions and an attempted coup in Venezuela, Biden tried to influence the most recent elections. And we're mad Venezuelans who left their country we fukked up ended up here

That's not to mention Bush helping Chirac topple Haiti in 2001 and all the Haitians coming here after...we fukked up their country.

Maybe America should stop interfering in Latin American countries and their people won't keep running away from them to form gangs here

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
Vagabon element, despite their small size, has an outsized negative influence on how the group is perceived.
In the case of refugee status waves, with less vetting than standard immigration, this is more pronounced as a greater % of vagabon comes through.

The regular Haitians are working and keeping their heads down, using their temp. status to support themselves and send money back home.

Even a person with natural lowlife tendencies, would be practical and do the same thing, right? Especially after a high profile child's death caused by a dumb ass vagabon driving on the wrong side of the street, right?
Not Ayisyen.

We're not going to bury our heads in the sand about vagabon showing their ass in that town. Clearly they are.

In a perfect world where every newcomer came in followed rules, confirmed and worked, there would still be backlash because the huge influx strains existing resources.
The dumb ass MFers who come in and cause problems cause bigger backlash and resentment towards the group.
:hubie:Can’t co-sign this

This is no different than older immigrants shytting on newer immigrants for “making them look bad”

Haitians are being demonized in blood libel by elected GOP politicians and you’re seething at a tragic accident making “you” look bad

Bugzbunny129

All Star
Daps
Trump imposed insane sanctions and an attempted coup in Venezuela, Biden tried to influence the most recent elections. And we're mad Venezuelans who left their country we fukked up ended up here

That's not to mention Bush helping Chirac topple Haiti in 2001 and all the Haitians coming here after...we fukked up their country.

Maybe America should stop interfering in Latin American countries and their people won't keep running away from them to form gangs here
Venezuela turned their whole country around… they running here because they went rambo on them and locked them all up and sit them in a giant cell together.

Problematic Pat

Superstar
Bushed
Daps

Not Ayisyen.

Why you ignore my post with police clearly stating none of this is happening???