First Herman Cain, now KingFace is in a Coma

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps

I don't know how much of that is true, but I do think it's glaringly obvious that Black Conservatives on social media are conning gullible white conservatives who need validation that they're not racist. Hodge Twins are a prime example of that hustlers masquerading as useful idiots and shields. Same with Silk and Diamond. Same with Candace Owens. It's one of those things where I look at the screen and I see characters. Literal characters like WWE.

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
AIDs Lololololol fukk this nikka any body who has listened to queenzflip show knows this nikka is fake as fukk.

I knew the nikka was a fraud the first time I saw him in a video showing him in Harlem passing out MAGA hats. It's sad how so many people can't spot these obvious conmen. Mufukkas in this country elected one of the biggest clear conmen I've ever seen to President of the United States.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So this dude got a wife and side chicks and he spreading that monster to everyone...:picard: and his side chicks spreading that monster too.

Now he on that death bed cause that monster beating his internal organs up...:gucci:

Has anyone seen his wife or what she look like? Does she even have a social media account?

Got damn these maga clowns out here talking all that conservative shyt but out here like some demons...:picard:

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
yall terrible
I feel where your coming from breh but if your black and support Trump/MAGA then I don't have sympathy for whatever happens to you. :francis: I try not to get caught up in the hyper partisan politics on this forum because I dislike Democrats too but Trump is a racist POS and is an enemy to black people and anyone with any sense. You can be a black conservative or lean towards the right but if you continue to support a man like Donald Trump after all the crap he's said and done then you can kick rocks.
eT3O5Lw.png