First Herman Cain, now KingFace is in a Coma

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
she giving me cap vibes
He would be coming out and denouncing the rumors. Has he done that in between his coma and checking his gofundme balance?

Haven't seen anything posted besides silence and people saying it's one way. No one is coming out and saying it's the other way. A lot of these folks are rejects one way or another and willing to sacrifice any self respect to join the conservative hustle.

My guess is the dude is gay or bi and has aids and at the point where he has reached the absolute bottom and has no moral qualms scamming folks pushing maga and lying about needing help with his hospital bills and why he needs help.

I'm shocked I haven't seen The Nigerian join this hustle because it's right up his alley.

I have no beef with gay people by the way. But there are a lot of shiesty ass nikkas out there gay or not and him being gay or bi only matters because that is probably how he got that bug. Live your truth and stop lying

Last edited:

NerdNash

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Delaware
He would be coming out and denouncing the rumors. Has he done that in between his coma and checking his gofundme balance?

Haven't seen anything posted besides silence and people saying it's one way. No one is coming out and saying it's the other way. A lot of these folks are rejects one way or another and willing to sacrifice any self respect to join the conservative hustle.

My guess is the dude is gay or bi and has aids and at the point where he has reached the absolute bottom and has no moral qualms scamming folks pushing maga and lying about needing help with his hospital bills and why he needs help.

I'm shocked I haven't seen The Nigerian join this hustle because it's right up his alley.

I have no beef with gay people by the way. But there are a lot of shiesty ass nikkas out there gay or not and him being gay or bi only matters because that is probably how he got that bug. Live your truth and stop lying

like i said time will tell lol

Homegirl just had that look in her eyes like she was cap’n. Something was just real untrustworthy about her.

Either way I hope dude is Ight

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
like i said time will tell lol

Homegirl just had that look in her eyes like she was cap’n. Something was just real untrustworthy about her.

Either way I hope dude is Ight

Why do you hope dude is aight? :dwillhuh:

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
because he’s a fellow human and black man

nikkas on the Coli wishing death on people? :hhh:

He lost his Black card the minute he decided to c00n for cash. He was c00ning, scamming and he was fukking up Black women's lives by fukking them with his dirty dikk. I wish him an excruciating, highly painful death.