First DRAKE flopping on his new single, now fans turning on J. COLE for a trash ass verse on Cash Cobain new single (BIG 3 IS OFFICIALLY DONE)

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I actually thought that was the wittiest thing in that song, straight jokes.
Tbh seeing how Kendrick wears all those platform shoes and shyt he’s clearly bothered by his height and stature . Maybe Drake heard he’s a little guy lol

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
Is this the wave now? R&B over drill beats? Dude sounds like Chow Lee.

Yeah cobaine got crazy motion right now. Some people call it freaky drill lol

I fully expect the coli not to be diggin this shyt tho. I know this site is older heads. But trust me, this shyt got motion in real life

Cole could have stayed off dunk contest tho. His contribution was unnecessary. His fans ain’t even tryna hear him on some shyt like that

Amo Husserl

Superstar
Daps
I'ma blick nikkas all in they coffin
giphy.gif

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
This clown ass bum really said To Pimp a Butterfly was trash. Meanwhile he made a video having a slave rebellion for the song "Don't Save HA, she don't wanna be saved"

:martin:
and the black folks putting in work, while he on the porch like a house nikka watching

KBtheKey

Top Tier
Daps
Reppin
#Swhtx
There was never an official new big 3 out of the past 10-15 years. Last certified names in any official discussion were Wayne, jay, and Eminem.

Drake started falling off 10 years ago, Kendrick fell off after tpab (around the same timeframe), and cole been straight garbage from the time he started getting recognized. 2 had big 3 energy and one was an honorable mention.

Future and thugga was holding it down the whole time nikkas (all artists) was dropping duds they both and had a million clones that still couldn't pop off like they did. And yea you could say they only make one type of music but when you listen with an open mind, you understand the tones and undertones a lot more...etc.

Tldr: the latest big 3 discussion is some weak ass DEI shyt. Them nikkas don't even be having consistent bars/vibes like that anymore. If drake stayed in his so far gone/take care envelope and Kendrick stayed in his section 80/OD/gkmc/tpab envelope and cole stayed a fan, everyone would prosper.

Unpopular opinion: if wiz khalifa and curren$y kept the vibes they had in 08-09 to now, there's a lot of current rappers that wouldn't exist, and the most recent styles would be completely different.

Basically, ain't no big 3 until we get 3 nikkas simultaneously that have incredible beat/sample selection, mic presence, lyrical content, flow switches, etc.

Last serious discussion was wiz, big sean, wale, spitta, Waka Flocka, rick Ross, Pluto, etc. That was 15 years ago. Neither one of these new "candidates" is really like that tho

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I wonder how this battle would’ve went if Cole never dropped out.
he would have dropped out regardless. his beef with Kendrick is rap not personal like Drake. the difference is he might have got dissed back then bowed out after he seen where it was going.