First DRAKE flopping on his new single, now fans turning on J. COLE for a trash ass verse on Cash Cobain new single (BIG 3 IS OFFICIALLY DONE)

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
Tf does this have to do with Cole's trash verse you clown
lol look how yall talk on the internet

But I’ll play along. This weak ass Cole verse is probably most of yall’s introduction to this song because yall some couch sitting losers with no motion

So im lettin you know the song he hopped on that yall pretending is wack BEEN hot

BBG

2014-2024
Daps
lol look how yall talk on the internet

But I’ll play along. This weak ass Cole verse is probably most of yall introduction to this song because yall some couch sitting losers with no motion

So im lettin ya know the song he hopped on that yall pretending is wack been hot
Nobody is pretending the song is wack. We are all in agreement that Cole's verse is. You came in here with the slick disrespect cuz you ain't expect to get checked.

Talking bout "look how y'all talk on the Internet" you from Indiana lil nikka pipe down or pull up I'm next door :childplease:

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
Nobody is pretending the song is wack. We are all in agreement that Cole's verse is. You came in here with the slick disrespect cuz you ain't expect to get checked.

Talking bout "look how y'all talk on the Internet" you from Indiana lil nikka pipe down or pull up I'm next door :childplease:

nikka want me to pull up and fight him over gippy verse.

Be forreal champ