first day of college, you walk into the school gym and see

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
:dahell:

How he hell can you tell that just from looking at a school's pre-game ritual?

Or is it not the "ritual" you're looking at :mjpls:.

Willie lynch is killing blacks all over the country. Hopefully the clowns at those PWI's will get those coveted "corporate" jobs they've been raised to work for.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I guess we're gonna play dumb in this thread.

Don't back down now nikka. Explain to us how a bunch of kids turning up at a basketball game/pep rally means the school aint shyt academically? Or are you afraid to tell us how your REALLY feel?

No worries, i'm sure many of the the c00ns/cacs/bedwenches here will support you.

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
Don't back down now nikka. Explain to us how a bunch of kids turning up at a basketball game/pep rally means the school aint shyt academically? Or are you afraid to tell us how your REALLY feel?

No worries, i'm sure many of the the c00ns/cacs/bedwenches here will support you.

Google Howard University's ranking across the nation. And put up the number

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
This video is from Howard University, currently ranked 145th in the nation. That's the last time I going to reply to you in this thread
And what school did you attend? What do you do now?

I attended an HBCU ranked in the 4th tier. I am currently making more money than 98% of the american population. Did i lose as well?

c00ns make me sick i swear. Mentalities like this one is the reason blacks will ALWAYS be second class citizens in this country.

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
And what school did you attend? What do you do now?

I attended an HBCU ranked in the 4th tier. I am currently making more money than 98% of the american population. Did i lose as well?

c00ns make me sick i swear. Mentalities like this one is the reason blacks will ALWAYS be second class citizens in this country.

Good to know.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Google Howard University's ranking across the nation. And put up the number

Why don't you post them since you hold those so called "rankings" so dear? I'm sure your simple ass doesn't even know how those "rankings" are even compiled. Just shut the fukk up while your ahead nikka.

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
Why don't you post them since you hold those so called "rankings" so dear? I'm sure your simple ass doesn't even know how those "rankings" are even compiled. Just shut the fukk up while your ahead nikka.

Or what? You'll keep crying like a little bytch? Sit your emotional ass down somewhere:heh:

Lazy Migrant

Migrated
Supporter
Daps