First Bow Wow, then Future..now’s Joie Chavis has a third baby daddy. Guess who?

King Poetic

I’m Washed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
It’s like these nikkas mindset never left the hood

Hood nikkas are the ones who passed around the same chicks from one nikka to the next

U have millions, can travel anywhere, mansions, cars, etc etc,,, and in your prime years knocked up worthless broads that other celebrities been passing around like flyers and think u won…

These black athletes keep giving away free lottery prizes

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
I could go on a rant about quote on quote high value Black men doing goofy shyt leading to a general lack of respect from their female counterparts but I know y'all be sensitive on here so I'll shut up :pachaha:
Professional Athletes in general are not considered high value men specifically for reasons like this. Obviously the exceptions are the Lebrons and Steph currys

Elle Seven

Superstar
Daps
Girl diversified her bonds and secured multiple income streams :ehh:

At a macro level she’s heavily invested into entertainment, but the differences at a micro level are sufficient enough that she should be able to retire comfortably. I like how she noticed the downturn in the music business and pivoted to sports

I’d advise adding finance options to her portfolio next

This take got me 💀 💀 lol

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
I'm sure THIS one will spark the age gap discourse we get whenever a dude is merely 5 years older than his girlfriend right. Right?
:mjlol:

Maybe we gotta stop looking at these cases as mistakes and start looking at it as deliberate dysfunction. You see white athletes marrying their HS sweetheart all the time while a large collection of black athletes (not all) cycle through the same hoes, get them pregnant, pay child support, run into financial problems etc. It's gotta be deliberate. They want this lifestyle, they come from broken families and think they can fix that with money. How someone can think that's possible with a woman who collects celebrity/athlete children like employee W-2s...I have no idea.

DatBoiHawk

HAWK
Daps
Reppin
Houston
His money his life. Obviously he doesn’t care he might just be a sexual deviant nikka that wants to get these hoze pregnant :yeshrug:

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
I'm sure THIS one will spark the age gap discourse we get whenever a dude is merely 5 years older than his girlfriend right. Right?
:mjlol:

Maybe we gotta stop looking at these cases as mistakes and start looking at it as deliberate dysfunction. You see white athletes marrying their HS sweetheart all the time while a large collection of black athletes (not all) cycle through the same hoes, get them pregnant, pay child support, run into financial problems etc. It's gotta be deliberate. They want this lifestyle, they come from broken families and think they can fix that with money. How someone can think that's possible with a woman who collects celebrity/athlete children like employee W-2s...I have no idea.
Meanwhile Brock

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
I could go on a rant about quote on quote high value Black men doing goofy shyt leading to a general lack of respect from their female counterparts but I know y'all be sensitive on here so I'll shut up :pachaha:
thing is...
they have money and status but they are dummies

were talking about rappers and athletes

the women they deal with are generally smarter than them and can manipulate em easier