First Bow Wow, then Future..now’s Joie Chavis has a third baby daddy. Guess who?

broller

Veteran
Daps
She not sacrifice millions over a 18 year bid fine, and thats if she had no other children.

As a all-pro pro athlete fukking women isn't hunting or game it's an RFP process. Women are coming to you telling and showing you what they can do.

You should be at the new car dealership getting the best models with the most capabilities, not the ran thru Plymouth Prowler that has been getting banged out at celebrity parties since before you were in High School.

Them Diggs boys dad looking funny in the light.
Their Dad died in 2008, so maybe that's why. Stefon was 14 so maybe no one's been there to talk some sense into them. But then again, enough folks with dads are still wildin'

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
Being a rich athlete and going after single moms of famous rappers is sick. Just go to Target and bag a bad bytch
THIS

I am not in these nikkas positions, there gotta be some reason they keep skeeting in these hoes, but damn you’d eat so well off regular girls in and around the city. Target is a damn buffet

I wouldn’t even entertain a older woman with multiple kids by entertainers

ShadowBroker

Born of the Night
Daps
Reppin
KIC 8462852
is the supply of hoes really that limited :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:
I sometimes think there’s like a stable of “whore”-ses that players get to walk through and select or binders full of women(shout out to Mitt Romney) that the athletes/musicians/entertainers get to choose from. It’s like some sort of event horizon these dudes can’t see beyond that keeps them from finding beautiful drama free, child free women.