First African American Olympian figure skater broke and in abusive relationship with hillbilly.

Chichi Manietzsche

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Long Beach, CA
bish-whet-e1432390578112.jpg

How are you broke living in a trailer with those two degrees?

Cause she LUUUUUUUGH him :mjcry:

:mjlol:

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Keep believing having degrees equals success in Amerikkka, brehs.
Even with that engineering degree alone she should be able to find a decent job, but her being a surgeon almost guarantees that she'll be able to find steady employment. She must have some mental issues barring her from employment.

Daps
First African American Olympic Figure Skater Champion Dr. Debi Thomas Now Broke Living In Squalor [Video]

Iyanla makes a trip to the sticks to visit Dr. Debi Thomas. The former Olympic Gold Medalist, Dr. Thomas, went from being the first African American figure skater to win an Olympic Gold, to living in an Appalachian Mountains trailer park with her alcoholic fiance who already has 2 kids. Sadly, Debi lost custody of her own 13 year-old son.

We have all the preview clips from the episode on the next pages…

Video Link & Embed Code

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
Engineering and Medical degrees are no joke breh. This aint no damn communications degree bullshyt.

Exactly. If it was in communications, I would be like okay. But these were engineering degrees and medical degrees from prestigious universities ( Stanford and Northwestern).

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
First African American Olympic Figure Skater Champion Dr. Debi Thomas Now Broke Living In Squalor [Video]

Iyanla makes a trip to the sticks to visit Dr. Debi Thomas. The former Olympic Gold Medalist, Dr. Thomas, went from being the first African American figure skater to win an Olympic Gold, to living in an Appalachian Mountains trailer park with her alcoholic fiance who already has 2 kids. Sadly, Debi lost custody of her own 13 year-old son.

We have all the preview clips from the episode on the next pages…

Video Link & Embed Code

She doesn't seem to have any mental issues when she talks. Maybe she's just a c00n fukk up. Be a Olympic gold medalist, engineer, doctor, etc and be "addicted" to some alcoholic redneck, brehettes.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She married a fukking hilly billy, it aint like she married a fellow surgeon who happened to be wht... the only privelege a hilly billy has is, he can drink beer in his raggedy pick up truck.

Putting aside the redneck, if she had married a fellow surgeon, would that have risen black women's station in the world? What about in 100 years?

QuintessentialBM

GoldenAgeGamer82 - PSN ID
Daps
Reppin
Gamers Paradise
She married a fukking hilly billy, it aint like she married a fellow surgeon who happened to be wht... the only privelege a hilly billy has is, he can drink beer in his raggedy pick up truck.

:snoop:

I even posted the :troll: smiley to indicate that what I wrote wasn't meant to be taken seriously. I think I know that there's no benefit to marrying a white hillbilly, reckneck. Let others tell it.