Fire John Gibbons: Official Toronto Blue Jays 2015 Thread

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
We need pitching because the best offense in baseball is coming back and might even be better next year with Devon Travis back...

to me wha tyou have for starters is fine, just get like 3 bullpen arms, jays d improved like hell down the stretch why dikkey, and estrada looked so good,.

But I already see it now, edwin prob traded for some baseball almanac prospect scrub who will neer amount to nothing

Vilhena

All Star
Daps
We need pitching because the best offense in baseball is coming back and might even be better next year with Devon Travis back...

:mjlol:

The reason why the Tigers were quick to trade him for fukking Anthony Gose, he's injury prone. His latest injury has him sidelined until at least May. Plus we don't know how he will do in his second season. He could easily fall off.

reezuswalks

Rookie
Daps
:pacspit: Shapiro
:pacspit:Ross atkins
:pacspit:Rogers as a staff record label and crew if they trade Joey Bats

F4mXhKZ.gif

GAWDtista til the death of me

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
:mjlol:

The reason why the Tigers were quick to trade him for fukking Anthony Gose, he's injury prone. His latest injury has him sidelined until at least May. Plus we don't know how he will do in his second season. He could easily fall off.

If he misses most of next year I'll agree...the month and a half he played he was impressive....

Vilhena

All Star
Daps
If he misses most of next year I'll agree...the month and a half he played he was impressive....

Too many factors will go against him. Opposing teams will adjust to him and he will have to readjust. Also he needs to stay healthy. I want him to be good, but I think Goins will be playing 150 games next year.

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Too many factors will go against him. Opposing teams will adjust to him and he will have to readjust. Also he needs to stay healthy. I want him to be good, but I think Goins will be playing 150 games next year.

I think his bat is so much better than Goins you can't keep him out of the lineup...and he's got speed on the bases this team lacks...he was leading the team in HRs when he went down...and hitting the ball hard to all fields...