Fire John Gibbons: Official Toronto Blue Jays 2015 Thread

Vilhena

All Star
Daps
You guys all shyt on Shapiro but nothing on AA handicapping him for this offseason. Trading too many prospects, so Shapiro can't use them in deals. He needs to replenish the farm.

We don't need a team that has EE, JB and JD hitting 40 home runs, doesnt guarantee anything, just look at KC.

JD and TT will fill that void. EE could stay because he can be the DH. Jose is 35 and should be dealt.

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
You guys all shyt on Shapiro but nothing on AA handicapping him for this offseason. Trading too many prospects, so Shapiro can't use them in deals. He needs to replenish the farm.

We don't need a team that has EE, JB and JD hitting 40 home runs, doesnt guarantee anything, just look at KC.

JD and TT will fill that void. EE could stay because he can be the DH. Jose is 35 and should be dealt.

Hes coming off a 40 HR season and hes still a great corner OFer with the best arm in baseball...he still has alot of value...

Its not like hes last season Jeter yet,hes still an All star..

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
I didnt like Shapiro's interview at the winter meetings at all....He said everything i didnt want to hear..its a business,we will compete in the confines of being a business,it sounded like hes not going to offer EE an extension before spring training....I really do think they are gonna try to trade him and Jose...

Next year is gonna be a huge let down...were headed back to 4th place.

Vilhena

All Star
Daps
Hes coming off a 40 HR season and hes still a great corner OFer with the best arm in baseball...he still has alot of value...

Its not like hes last season Jeter yet,hes still an All star..

If you can get a good return on him now, I'd trade him. We got bigger needs in the rotation and bullpen. We got enough bats.

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
If you can get a good return on him now, I'd trade him. We got bigger needs in the rotation and bullpen. We got enough bats.

The rotation is set breh...they have 6 starters..they're gonna add arms to the pen and that's it....

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
I didnt like Shapiro's interview at the winter meetings at all....He said everything i didnt want to hear..its a business,we will compete in the confines of being a business,it sounded like hes not going to offer EE an extension before spring training....I really do think they are gonna try to trade him and Jose...

Next year is gonna be a huge let down...were headed back to 4th place.

That sucks, it'd be awful to see that stadium go back to being dead, especially if y'all get rid of the franchise in Jose.

Vilhena

All Star
Daps
If they trade both of them but especially Goatista theyll be a huge backlash...

Backlash from the bandwagon fans who don't see the bigger picture. This fan base can be fickle as fukk.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
jose and edwin should retire as blue jays,

for crying out loud edwin was making like 10 mill a year while hitting like 35-40 home runs a year and now its time to be paid and its the corporate shill

robbers made 70 mill from august to the end of this year and the suits coffers continue to get fat.

back to empty seats, and the majority of canada not caring about the jays. Robbers blew this.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
rogers must have forgot
grant_g_rodgersctr_sy_57611.jpg

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Backlash from the bandwagon fans who don't see the bigger picture. This fan base can be fickle as fukk.

:childplease: jays didnt make the palyoffs for 23 years, You dont stay idle when you were 2 games away from a world series and you have basically the core of your team signed.

Stop comparing us to nsas city royals and their 110 mill payroll

Vilhena

All Star
Daps
:childplease: jays didnt make the palyoffs for 23 years, You dont stay idle when you were 2 games away from a world series and you have basically the core of your team signed.

Stop comparing us to nsas city royals and their 110 mill payroll

Hitting is overkill. We need pitching.