Fire John Gibbons: Official Toronto Blue Jays 2015 Thread

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
:manny: just wanted to know how you felt about his play, gonna be facing a tough Rangers club in the ALDS

If you bothered to read...i made 2 posts on Osuna...I'm more bothered him blowing home field against the Royals then I am concerned about the Rangers. ..

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
why are we so worried about home field when the royals may not even get out the first round, its baseball you can win frigging anywhere just need solid pitching

osuna is struggling but thank goodness for a wily old vet like latroy hawkins whose seen it all

and this is exactly why i want a guy like buerhle on the roster,

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Wow @ buerhle giving up that many runs in 1 inning. Dude is done.

We blew home field advantage with some real questionable managerial decisions by gibboms

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Wow @ buerhle giving up that many runs in 1 inning. Dude is done.

We blew home field advantage with some real questionable managerial decisions by gibboms

shutting down price

back to back scrub lineup and starting buerhle on one day rest

going to the playoffs with one win the past 5
pathetic

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Mark Buehrle confirms he's not on #BlueJays post-season roster.

good

rangers on thursday :lupe:

BUT BUT BUT BUT homefield dont mean nuttin tho right ? Were gonna get Texas instead of the stankees/asstros in the LDS because we lied down in the last week of the season...We rested our starters back to back games in BAL and that gave KC the advantage and now were taking the harder road because of it...AND itll be the first thing i bytch about if we fall...

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
BUT BUT BUT BUT homefield dont mean nuttin tho right ? Were gonna get Texas instead of the stankees/asstros in the LDS because we lied down in the last week of the season...We rested our starters back to back games in BAL and that gave KC the advantage and now were taking the harder road because of it...AND itll be the first thing i bytch about if we fall...

ol raptors we made it now take it easy ass nikkaz

Vilhena

All Star
Daps
Brehs, we gotta beat elite teams regardless, just afraid that Gailardo owned us all season and we didn't face Hamels yet. 5 game series too, we need to take the first two games.