Fire John Gibbons: Official Toronto Blue Jays 2015 Thread

Vilhena

All Star
Daps
The worst hitter in the lineup is Justin smoak and we still got like 20 home runs and 60rbis and great d

Everything worked out
Lind for Estrada
Lawrie for Donaldson
Tulo for reyes
Norris for price

Telling melky, colby, casey Jansen, Brendan morrow , ja happ good riddance.

Alex anthopolous had friggin cojones and will go down in blue jays history

Every hitter cant be hitting .300. Need a balance. Smoak is in there for his defense at first and he has power. yes he strikes out a lot but with the offense we have, we don't have to rely on him too much.

Last edited:

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Only reason why they kept Tulo there was because they didn't have Revere at that moment and needed a leadoff hitter. Plus Tulo needed to get going so batting infront of Donaldson, Bats and Edwin would help. (clearly it didn't but they kept winning)
They had revere batting 9th for a while when he first got here.

Vilhena

All Star
Daps
They had revere batting 9th for a while when he first got here.

Yeah cuz they were hot and didn't wanna mess it up. I think Tulo still struggled to a point he asked to be moved outta the lead off spot. Tulo is a 2/3/4 hitter, but in this lineup he can only go 1 or 5.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
who should throw out the first pitch?

carter?
halladay?
delgado?
beeston?
shirley cheek?

i hope its the gawd halladay for game 1

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
toronto fans are so ungrateful i was listenign to the radio and folks were mad that gibby put out scrubs back to back, the same people would be scolding him if he put out edwin or jose on a rainy night and they tore their hamstring or something.

Yea but you may have given away home field thru out the playoffs by sitting ur starters for those 2 games.You allowed the Royals back into it...lets be reality here this teams run is going to be contingent on having home advantage cuz theyre dominant at the dome and only .500 on the road.....without even having those stats you already know by watching this team they arent the same team on the road...

I think they can win it all if they have home field,i dont think they ll beat KC having to be the road team in the ALCS...Thats how important i think it is...Should have gave them 1 game off but not 2...