Fire John Gibbons: Official Toronto Blue Jays 2015 Thread

Upshall

Pro
Daps
Colabello already got replaced by Smoak for defense

Hard to watch tonight :scust: but ya gotta lose sometimes

Well fuk thats what I get for starting in the 7th inning. Why didn't we pinch hit Bumgarner?

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
carlos delgado should be in the hof but that stance against america these fat cac writers made sure he didnt get enough votes first time

his 2000 season 41 home runs 137 rbis 344 batting average 57 doubles

playing with scrubs like homer bush, alex gonalez, jose cruz jr, raul mondesi and shannon stewart :scust:
Shannon stewart wasnt a scrub. Dude has a very solid career.

Delgado always been my favorite jay ever,word to my avi.

Dominic Brehetto

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Delgado had some good teams. We had some of the best bats in the league with the delgado, mondesi, stewart, fullmer, batista team. The yankees were in juggernaut mode for most of his years here is all. He should have been MVP that year over Arod.
Thats really all it came down to during those years. If we were in any other division we would have made the playoffs. We had some good teams,we just got stuck in a division with 2 of the best teams in the league.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Thats really all it came down to during those years. If we were in any other division we would have made the playoffs. We had some good teams,we just got stuck in a division with 2 of the best teams in the league.

look at the pitching those years
chris carpenter, esteban loaiza, joey hamilton

2003 jays that were 86-76 had a pitching staff of roy halladay, cory lidle, kelvim escobar and mark hendrickson :scust:

Dominic Brehetto

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Is it just me or have the jays gameplan offensively been way too conservative this series?

Youd think they were some middle of the road offense with the strategy theyve been using.