Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I remember

Now we gonna have 3 guys with 40 dingers and 100rbis

:blessed:

Remember when bautista had his breakout year and everyone across the league was like :scusthov: hes some bum journeyman,hes juicing,one fluke season and he will be back to bum status after he gets popped for roids

:win:

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
If his defense ever comes along...

What you mean..His 1st base defense improved ALOT from earlier in the season...Did you not see those couple games last week of him digging out bad throws for outs...He isnt Justin Smoak defensively yet but you cant keep him out of the lineup come october because his bat is too valuable...

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Have corey lidle as your ace brehs

I think i under appreciated Delgado because the team never did shyt...I read he had 8 straight 30 hr seasons with the Jays...honestly he wasnt appreciated by the team or fans when he was here...

You could easily make the case hes the greatest jay of all time and yet he doesnt get the accolades or praise that Carter,Alomar,Bell,Stieb or Halladay does....

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I think i under appreciated Delgado because the team never did shyt...I read he had 8 straight 30 hr seasons with the Jays...honestly he wasnt appreciated by the team or fans when he was here...

You could easily make the case hes the greatest jay of all time and yet he doesnt get the accolades or praise that Carter,Alomar,Bell,Stieb or Halladay does....

carlos delgado should be in the hof but that stance against america these fat cac writers made sure he didnt get enough votes first time

his 2000 season 41 home runs 137 rbis 344 batting average 57 doubles

playing with scrubs like homer bush, alex gonalez, jose cruz jr, raul mondesi and shannon stewart :scust:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
What you mean..His 1st base defense improved ALOT from earlier in the season...Did you not see those couple games last week of him digging out bad throws for outs...He isnt Justin Smoak defensively yet but you cant keep him out of the lineup come october because his bat is too valuable...

Blue Jays & Edwin Encarnacion: Use the Money Elsewhere?

:beli:

Edwin and Jose should retire as blue jays

Upshall

Pro
Daps
How you gonna not pinch hit for Smoak with Colabello with the bases loaded? :wow::mindblown:

Gibbons :camby:

GOATpernick

Troy, the God
Supporter
Daps
Colabello already got replaced by Smoak for defense

Hard to watch tonight :scust: but ya gotta lose sometimes