Vilhena

All Star
Daps

BWJfLka.gif

Reign X

Pro
Daps
Rogers Centre will be empty in a few weeks...like 8 weeks...mark it down

Jays just swept the Yankees in Yankee Stadium. And Yankee fans complain that Jays fans talk shyt when they shouldn't. Even rested Edwin and Martin and still won.

Yankees played Mccann coming off an injury, 3 days in a row, even short break between night and day game. They tried, but barring injuries, Jays are the better team. Wonder how many Yankee fans would take a ban bet on the division winner.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Fans fake like your city's favorite rapper

how are fans fake?

if your product is crappy for 23 years basically a whole friggin lifeline.

The internet wasnt even on the lips of 99% of the world the last time the jays made the playoffs

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
folks are acting like we should be die hard ass fans for 23 years of medicore. Seeing your best players delgado, halladay, green go elsewhere, seeing no money being spent

seeing highly touted prospects flame out, finishing 3rd or 4th in teh al east year after year after year. Paying money to see a crummy product in a ugly ass stadium.

Even now I'm sitll :kony: wouldn't be shocked if the jays lose like 8/10 and all of this is a mirage this is how it is when your a jays/leafs/raptors/bills fan you can be up 4-1 in teh third with 10 minutes left and lose 5-4, all you have to do is scover special teams but you get a music city miracle

when friggin pirates and royals fans were drawing like 15k then suddenly 40k no one said anything but jays fans jays fans who have rotted for generations, cnat enjoy it?

f you jankee fans, i hope you get that wildcard and we meet in the playoffs and take over jankee stadium :umad:

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Jays just swept the Yankees in Yankee Stadium. And Yankee fans complain that Jays fans talk shyt when they shouldn't. Even rested Edwin and Martin and still won.

Yankees played Mccann coming off an injury, 3 days in a row, even short break between night and day game. They tried, but barring injuries, Jays are the better team. Wonder how many Yankee fans would take a ban bet on the division winner.

ZERO is ur answer...

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
i love tehe narrative ive seen some jankee fans say but we have 3 games in hand like this is hockey or the nba and theres two weeks left

theres 50 gams left, and id rather put my faith in a team thats been hitting all year, and veteran pitchers who've been there before (buerhle,dikkey,price) than the new york jankees