Fire John Gibbons: Official Toronto Blue Jays 2015 Thread

Reign X

Pro
Daps
Shields is giving up a lot of homeruns this year and that's whle pitching for San Diego. He would give up a lot in Toronto. At 21 million a season the next 3 seasons, I would pass. Spend that money on Price..

Valencia with another homerun and game winning single. Jays could've used his bench bat today with the bases loaded and a lhp.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Shields is giving up a lot of homeruns this year and that's whle pitching for San Diego. He would give up a lot in Toronto. At 21 million a season the next 3 seasons, I would pass. Spend that money on Price..

Valencia with another homerun and game winning single. Jays could've used his bench bat today with the bases loaded and a lhp.

giving up valencia was stupid

Toronto Blue Jays Will Regret Loss of Danny Valencia (Updated)

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.

Id rather have Valencia than this David Eckstein clone we picked up from the D Backs...

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
The team had no buzz until the trades were made,and was on the verge of missing the playoffs for a 23rd straight season....
It aint that hard to comprehend...even for you block headed arrogant stankee fans...
Fans fake like your city's favorite rapper

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Fans fake like your city's favorite rapper

What constitutes a fake fan ?

yankee fan base is compromised of mostly front runners who show up when the team wins...

NYers bring every argument back to rap like its there child whos missing :russ::russ:

The King of NY was a fraudulent fake ass dikkriding fakkit who loved the attention :umad: