Fire Emblem Fates

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I remember flying through awakening easy but classic is kicking my ass from the get go. Mission 7 on conquest for example seems impossible - tiny map, aggressive enemies that do passive damage just by standing next to you, healers get one shot etc. :francis:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
I remember flying through awakening easy but classic is kicking my ass from the get go. Mission 7 on conquest for example seems impossible - tiny map, aggressive enemies that do passive damage just by standing next to you, healers get one shot etc. :francis:
Conquest ain't no joke breh.

The mission diversity gets crazy. Chapter 10 is that wake up call. CPU just trolling your chokepoints:wow:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Conquest is brutal

Like... you really gotta plot hard on EVERY kill to make sure you're keeping up on experience. There's a mission where they hold 10K gold out in front of you - but the catch is you lose 300 every turn. Okay, aite. The REAL catch is you only win by finding the boss, that's masquerading as an allied unit ...which of course are in separate corners of the map. And you can bet the boss is strong as shyt so you can't even spread your squad thin unless you're ready to risk your culo.

....I came out that bytch with a little over 5k:mjcry:

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I did this by simply camping my starting spot. Such strategy. :francis:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
This is my most powerful character in Birthright. She murks everything
latest

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
This game is long as hell. I'm reaching the end game of the Birthright path and I'm about 30 hours in. I've still got the other two paths. Could potentially be a 90 hour game.

Objection

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
I've been spending the past few days just getting S rank relationships and recruiting the kids. They've been the hardest missions that I've come across so far.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Gamestop cancelled my special edition preorder brehs :to:

Don't know if I'll ever play this if I can't get the 3-in-1 cart for a non-scalper price
You know whats while they did the same to me, I had to call up and complain, then ask to speak to a manger, she put the order back in for me and told me "If they have any in stock" Itll ship.... it shipped yesterday.

You might wanna give that a try.