Fire Emblem Fates

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps
Wow, mine was god awful from start to finish. Morgan was like 100x more beastly than him. I'd have to pair my avatar with Cynthia and watch him do his piddly damage while she does all the work to keep him getting killed.

IDK what you were doing breh but Avatar is waaaaaayyy OP. You re-roll a couple times to other classes for the skills and such, put him back to Tactician or w/e the evolved state is, and :wow:

Finished up a Lunatic run before Fates dropped and man...I paired him with Olivia...so my Morgan and Inigo both came thru with Galeforce on deck and that whole family just wrecks shyt. Think I kept him and Olivia at Assassin when I finished and they were just lethality after lethality. Was looking at my 3DS like :ohlawd:

The kids are always supposed to be better than the parents I think, but that don't mean you gotta let them slack. Donnel the Villager becomes a fukking God when you start re-rolling his classes for skills fam.

Not even hating, but how do you justify playing a 3DS as a grown man?

If the games fire, imma play it. I joke around at my job(I work for a credit union) that I bring my 3DS to work everyday in case a member decides they wanna be the very best that no one ever was, they can back those claims up. nikkas think it's some weird stigma around it but I haven't had anybody say shyt about me playing my 3DS in public to my face. And my generation especially understands the kinds of games that are played on them because it's the same games we grew up playing and still love. :manny:

Daps
Reppin
I am NOT a sex offender
IDK what you were doing breh but Avatar is waaaaaayyy OP. You re-roll a couple times to other classes for the skills and such, put him back to Tactician or w/e the evolved state is, and :wow:

Finished up a Lunatic run before Fates dropped and man...I paired him with Olivia...so my Morgan and Inigo both came thru with Galeforce on deck and that whole family just wrecks shyt. Think I kept him and Olivia at Assassin when I finished and they were just lethality after lethality. Was looking at my 3DS like :ohlawd:
:snoop: god damn it I forgot to reroll him to other classes. I just promoted him to grand master and was like is this it? I did the Olivia thing too and you're right the Morgan and and Inigo were really good.

So far I'm on the Nohr route, I haven't like data mined anything but if you pair Niles and Nyx together you can make a good sorcerer out of Nina, although her defense starts out as shyt which I assume is due to having Nyx as a mom. A female Corrin and Odin produce a pretty bad ass Opheila. I was disappointed in Sophie, I still use her because I like her personality, but I guess she's weighed down by Silas being her dad even though a powerhouse like Effie is her mom. I'm about to find out what type of Ignatius Selena and Benny make.