Fire a current champion brehs…

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Okay just saw her pics and how can anyone be shocked that they made her choose? You can't be posting simulated pics of you getting fukked in the shower when you're with a publicly traded company. The people that are pissed are majority older men that were Attitude Era fans, and the only thing worse than a neckbeard/smark is an Attitude Era fan that refused to grow up. :mjlol:

Killah Ray

Carolina hail to thee....
Daps
Okay just saw her pics and how can anyone be shocked that they made her choose? You can't be posting simulated pics of you getting fukked in the shower when you're with a publicly traded company. The people that are pissed are majority older men that were Attitude Era fans, and the only thing worse than a neckbeard/smark is an Attitude Era fan that refused to grow up. :mjlol:
Bruh I've been confused all day on people caping for this shyt...

You can't think a publicly traded company with PG programming is gonna be cool with one of it's shows main stars showing butt hole on the net....

PharaohAtem

King Of Egypt.
Daps
People on twitter really comparing this to Charlotte's ESPN shoot, this situation has me baffled :snoop:. I don't think a majority of people that are complaining online saw the pics she was posting at all. The tweet below explains the issue, overall mandy fukked around and found out :manny:

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
So they gave her a choice, she chose the OF money, and she's welcome back once the OF bubble bursts. She basically got a sabbatical and these people on social media are acting like she's been blackballed :mjlol:. The money will dry up because people were paying for WWE superstar Mandy Rose nudes, now she's just another white bytch taking her clothes off.:russ:
I dunno bout that last one, WWE got her famous but she is legit beautiful so I doubt she gone see a huge drop in interest if any at all

If anything I could see her getting even more money now because people feel bad for her getting released

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I dunno bout that last one, WWE got her famous but she is legit beautiful so I doubt she gone see a huge drop in interest if any at all

If anything I could see her getting even more money now because people feel bad for her getting released
Like how people felt bad about Zelina getting released, and then 3 weeks later her Twich donations dropped significantly :mjlol: . Also it's plenty of nice looking women doing way more than her on OF, and that's why the celebrity aspect is so important.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
This is what annoys me so much about the Sasha shyt.

They announced this release damn near the same day but its 6 months and we still dont know whats up with that bytch :what:

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Bruh I've been confused all day on people caping for this shyt...

You can't think a publicly traded company with PG programming is gonna be cool with one of it's shows main stars showing butt hole on the net....
People keep bringing up what the company did and allowed in the past like it’s relevant to what’s going on today.