Fire a current champion brehs…

reserved_one

#Ambivertgang
Daps
Reppin
So.ILL/Raider Nation
shyt I had no idea that she was going crazy with the NFSW content until I heard about it.

I’m not mad at it all but damn shortie needed some impulse control. :mjlol:

I do feel bad for the rest of Toxic Attraction though.

RegB

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bruh that shyt made no sense at all how abrupt all of that shyt went down last night. It really took away from the moment because that shyt was so telegraphed.

Good take, I think it would’ve been better for both Roxanne and Mandy if they had just vacated the title and had Roxanne win it in a ladder match or something at new years evil..

HoldThisL

Captain L
Daps
I felt bad for her for a moment, until I read that it was her own fault. :manny:

Shadow

Enjoy your life and loved ones.
Daps
Lot of wrestling fans saying the pics can't be THAT explicit until they actually see them:skip:
Mandy was doing WAY too much:heh:
Yeah, this seems like an obvious conclusion. I wouldn't be surprised if someone else in the company warned her about the possible outcome and she ignored it.

She basically sacrificed herself to make bank.

King Kai

Supporter
Daps
1996 Chyna fukker showing his true colors
full
Tony-Farmer-Courtroom-Collapse.gif

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
So they gave her a choice, she chose the OF money, and she's welcome back once the OF bubble bursts. She basically got a sabbatical and these people on social media are acting like she's been blackballed :mjlol:. The money will dry up because people were paying for WWE superstar Mandy Rose nudes, now she's just another white bytch taking her clothes off.:russ:

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
So they gave her a choice, she chose the OF money, and she's welcome back once the OF bubble bursts. She basically got a sabbatical and these people on social media are acting like she's been blackballed :mjlol:. The money will dry up because people were paying for WWE superstar Mandy Rose nudes, now she's just another white bytch taking her clothes off.:russ:

That’s what’s gonna happen. She going to milk this shyt till it’s dry and then try to comeback when she sees why they were buying it in the first place.

Not mad at it. Make that money while you’re at it.