Finessing Still Strong In The Weed Game

Pedro Negro

Reefer & Sneakers
Daps
Reppin
New York fukkin' City
so glad im in cali

What's the black market scene like over there? I know the over-taxation is wild right now on the rec side, so I imagine most people still coppin' from their friendly neighborhood connect.

I'll be in SF in a month and already :lupe: at the beating my pockets are gonna take picking up a few strains from Cookies over on Haight.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
What's the black market scene like over there? I know the over-taxation is wild right now on the rec side, so I imagine most people still coppin' from their friendly neighborhood connect.

I'll be in SF in a month and already :lupe: at the beating my pockets are gonna take picking up a few strains from Cookies over on Haight.

healthy

Savvir

Veteran
Daps

there are a shytload of grey market delivery services that still have low prices

the taxation is only the super legit storefront spots.

look up delivery services on weedmaps....

the ones that don't have a physical address = plug

Self_Born7

SUN OF MAN
Daps
Reppin
all 23 million miles of useful land
360 ain't even all that bad when you got people tryin to run you for $400-500+ for exotics

Breh, I used to pay a buck 20 a zip in college...price of bud is out of control across the board, underground and recreational

Best med/rec scene I've experienced so far has been Colorado. Great prices and fire strains. Thinking about taking a drive to Mass to see whats good out there and def wanna hit up Oregon in the near future
no lie on that Colorado herb, cuzzo fly out there, go to dispensaries cop 5-7 strains, air seal it, mail it back... when she call, i know she got her package. its time to break out the laptop and mpc studio black and zone out the whole weekend. Wedding Cake, Blue Dream, and Durban Poison are my go to

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
360 ain't even all that bad when you got people tryin to run you for $400-500+ for exotics

Breh, I used to pay a buck 20 a zip in college...price of bud is out of control across the board, underground and recreational

Best med/rec scene I've experienced so far has been Colorado. Great prices and fire strains. Thinking about taking a drive to Mass to see whats good out there and def wanna hit up Oregon in the near future

$360 is bad :hhh:

i think you're right about CO's legal scene being the best.

Da Jungles

CBALL
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MUSIC
All them Atlanta nikkas getting finessed

The bullshyt cats have tried to sell me since I’ve been out here in Atlanta :scust:

I miss Cali lol

no lie on that Colorado herb, cuzzo fly out there, go to dispensaries cop 5-7 strains, air seal it, mail it back... when she call, i know she got her package. its time to break out the laptop and mpc studio black and zone out the whole weekend. Wedding Cake, Blue Dream, and Durban Poison are my go to

I can get some stuff sent to me from Cali, I’m just nervous as hell. I don’t know how to do that shyt :laugh:

Self_Born7

SUN OF MAN
Daps
Reppin
all 23 million miles of useful land
I can get some stuff sent to me from Cali, I’m just nervous as hell. I don’t know how to do that shyt :laugh:[/QUOTE]

get a pen and ship some cartridges.

when I wanna get higher quick, vape seems to work...