Finessing Still Strong In The Weed Game

Pedro Negro

Reefer & Sneakers
Daps
Reppin
New York fukkin' City
Them Mylar bags are everywhere. Everybody and their mother walking around with Backpack Boyz, Runtz, Cannatique and all that other re-packaged, re-named Gelato nonsense.

Runtz basically started the trend of all these people trying to re-brand all these gelatos in colorful packaging that we're seeing now.

MaxBundles

Veteran
Daps
Yall ever seen these ones?
43pisfxx0dz31.jpg

My boy stay coming around with this like he got that fire lol
They sell it at the corner store 2 blocks from me for $30

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Anybody who follows the underground smoker scene here in NY, the shyt truly is comedy.

Ridiculous, renamed strains going for $75+ an eighth. Raids at these underground smoke seshes. Vendors beefin with other vendors.

I miss the days of walking into a bodega to cop a couple dubs for real :francis:

People tell me they pay 360 a zip for ny bud, I am in jersey, and I pay nearly have as much for some medical.

75 a cut was more than what I was paying in college :gucci:

Pedro Negro

Reefer & Sneakers
Daps
Reppin
New York fukkin' City
People tell me they pay 360 a zip for ny bud, I am in jersey, and I pay nearly have as much for some medical.

75 a cut was more than what I was paying in college :gucci:

360 ain't even all that bad when you got people tryin to run you for $400-500+ for exotics

Breh, I used to pay a buck 20 a zip in college...price of bud is out of control across the board, underground and recreational

Best med/rec scene I've experienced so far has been Colorado. Great prices and fire strains. Thinking about taking a drive to Mass to see whats good out there and def wanna hit up Oregon in the near future

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
360 ain't even all that bad when you got people tryin to run you for $400-500+ for exotics

Breh, I used to pay a buck 20 a zip in college...price of bud is out of control across the board, underground and recreational

Best med/rec scene I've experienced so far has been Colorado. Great prices and fire strains. Thinking about taking a drive to Mass to see whats good out there and def wanna bit up Oregon in the near future

:mjtf: