Fine Women Of The 2014 World Cup (NO NUDITY)

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?

You missed the World cup but probably posting from some international timezone, plan on moving to Brazil in the near future and I'm supposed to feel bad for you missing the world cup? You my dude but I'm hatin, ask @Soundwave how I feel about you dudes throwing your global travels in my face :camby:

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
You missed the World cup but probably posting from some international timezone, plan on moving to Brazil in the near future and I'm supposed to feel bad for you missing the world cup? You my dude but I'm hatin, ask @Soundwave how I feel about you dudes throwing your global travels in my face :camby:
Family life getting to you eh? :umad:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Family life getting to you eh? :umad:
c2m1eixuyqlha.gif

Ritzy Sharon

Don't Make Me Pull The Oud Out
Daps
just remember brehs, if you plan on moving, remember Brazil is a powder keg ready to explode at any moment.

when the revolution starts, the Americans are the ones that get strung up first. :merchant:

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
I'm not :lupe:

Costa Ricans are the happiest people on the planet :yeshrug:

Oh yeah, they happy. I just spent 2 weeks there and everyone i came across was cool as hell, even the ones that didnt speak English. But the women are nothing but light skin Mexicans. I may have saw 2 women i would consider above a 7 and i cant confirm they were Costa Rican.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Oh yeah, they happy. I just spent 2 weeks there and everyone i came across was cool as hell, even the ones that didnt speak English. But the women are nothing but light skin Mexicans. I may have saw 2 women i would consider above a 7 and i cant confirm they were Costa Rican.

Oh I been, I know the women ain't fukking with Brazil/Colombia/DR , but if you already have a chick and want to get out the states it's top 5 places to live IMO.