Fine Women Of The 2014 World Cup (NO NUDITY)

RealAssanova

Ethnic Vagitarian
Daps
Reppin
6 Side.
R8.jpg

I'm certain she'll be at the world cup since her boyfriend plays for the Italian national team :shaq:

name breh!!

FUKK IS HER NAMEEEE? :damn::damn:

:wow:

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
You don't even need big money, you could work a 6 month seasonal job at UPS and split time in Colombia/Brazil the rest of the year. Basically as long as you don't want to start a family you could work 6 months of the year in the US, and just live without working the other 6 months in Brazil/Colombia.

The average income in those countries is $10k and $12k.
:whoa:

You forgot to mention those 6 months at UPS, you can't buy nothing of high value and live at home. I heard Brazil wasn't cheap anymore pleghboi, looks like you/me missed the boat. :to: There's still Colombia tho.

I'm still a little bitter I didn't make it for the WC, people are now telling me Olympics is worse and that I should have came for the WC instead. :snoop:
Problem was, that money is now going to a trip to africa in the winter (business thus turn around money, the smarter decision). I need to stop coming in here, this shyt is making my soul burn. :to:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
:whoa:

You forgot to mention those 6 months at UPS, you can't buy nothing of high value and live at home. I heard Brazil wasn't cheap anymore pleghboi, looks like you/me missed the boat. :to: There's still Colombia tho.

I'm still a little bitter I didn't make it for the WC, people are now telling me Olympics is worse and that I should have came for the WC instead. :snoop:
Problem was, that money is now going to a trip to africa in the winter (business thus turn around money, the smarter decision). I need to stop coming in here, this shyt is making my soul burn. :to:

Boo hoo nikka, you gonna end up living there full time within the next 5 years :camby: