Fine Azz WNBA Player mad she look busted in 2K21

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
the shyt isn’t really that far off if they were basing it off of this model/image

and at the same time .. 2k even fukked up Kobe face when he’s the damn legacy cover athlete this year
They know people still gon buy it so why bother.

They could release the next game with literally nothing changed. Not even updating the rosters and people would still rush to cop it and waste money on the deluxe exclusive diamond platinum edition :mjlol:

Apprentice

RIP Doughboy Roc
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Never that. I'm actually good in all modes, My Team, My Player, and Play Now, I was stuck on playing Jordan Rec and saw the game for what it really is. The game at its core is trash. That's why people copy the same build and got the same play style year after year. And then playing with randoms made it worse. My Team is extremely pay 2 win, mufukkas be putting Giannis at point guard. Play Now is the only mode that's actually decent

Been playing since 2k12. You talking to a Center who'd smoke you everywhere on the court:ufdup:
Matchmaking makes play now online unplayable too

Apprentice

RIP Doughboy Roc
Daps
Reppin
DMV
I mean I'm whooping on most folks regardless of the matchmaking. I play with the 2011/2015 Bulls and 2011 Miami Heat. Don't even bother:mjlol:
I can’t use those teams and will be runnin wit the Celtics then run into nikkas usin 98 bulls or all time Thunder or sum shyt

game is jus backwards

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
People who don't understand basketball always be mad AF at 2K21. Nikkas just want to dunk, shoot 3s and perform highlight crossovers.
Most 2K players never played ball in a organized setting or truly know how the game works though from a player's standpoint.

There was this one shorty who played bro ball overseas that's a top 2K player that broke this down.

If I find the video I'll link it.