Fine Azz WNBA Player mad she look busted in 2K21

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
:lolbron: Sounds like you got your ass whooped a few times?

Never that. I'm actually good in all modes, My Team, My Player, and Play Now, I was stuck on playing Jordan Rec and saw the game for what it really is. The game at its core is trash. That's why people copy the same build and got the same play style year after year. And then playing with randoms made it worse. My Team is extremely pay 2 win, mufukkas be putting Giannis at point guard. Play Now is the only mode that's actually decent

Been playing since 2k12. You talking to a Center who'd smoke you everywhere on the court:ufdup:

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

There's 3-4 different light skin bytches in here! I stopped counting when I saw a West Virginia jersey, Indiana jersey, now a Michigan....

I guess they all look alike right :sas2:

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Them stadiums be empty. When we went, we were sitting court side, like we were Spike Lee or Chamillionaire or somebody

:deadmanny:The image you painted is hilarious:bryan:

I could picture yall looking like shyt is legit, but you can hear a fly fapping in the rafters :deadrose:

⠀X ⠀

Geoff
Daps
a Damn I thought this dude was going to at least say something like 1/200

They might have cost something. That was back in high school and someone hooked up our church youth group with some tickets. Wasn’t any people in the arena, so we just moved down to the front

eXodus

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She fine AF tho :ehh:

She fine fine.

5fb82a33602ba.image.jpg

the shyt isn’t really that far off if they were basing it off of this model/image

and at the same time .. 2k even fukked up Kobe face when he’s the damn legacy cover athlete this year

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Never that. I'm actually good in all modes, My Team, My Player, and Play Now, I was stuck on playing Jordan Rec and saw the game for what it really is. The game at its core is trash. That's why people copy the same build and got the same play style year after year. And then playing with randoms made it worse. My Team is extremely pay 2 win, mufukkas be putting Giannis at point guard. Play Now is the only mode that's actually decent

Been playing since 2k12. You talking to a Center who'd smoke you everywhere on the court:ufdup:
This one of the problems right here. All that demi god shyt ruined online play.

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
This one of the problems right here. All that demi god shyt ruined online play.

My Center wasn't a demi god though, just a Post player that could shoot midrange and 3s. Very limited dribbling skills, easy to rip, and couldn't make contested layups. If anything I had to be smart. A post player is one of the most skilled parts of the game.

I was a problem for the defense since I could score inside, outside, and cut to the basket.

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
My Center wasn't a demi god though, just a Post player that could shoot midrange and 3s. Very limited dribbling skills, easy to rip, and couldn't make contested layups. If anything I had to be smart. A post player is one of the most skilled parts of the game.

I was a problem for the defense since I could score inside, outside, and cut to the basket.

Posting is all I can do, I've tried all the jumpshot animations and I can't hit a open J to save my life in 2K21.

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Oh yeah I love the fake outs and hop steps and fadeaways as a low post threat :banderas: