Veteran
Daps
MfXIlsn.gif

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:salute:to them weather girls they bad.

Also salute to they doctors as well. Them Mexican doctors be putting in work. Met this Mexican doctor out in Tijuana dude be taking 2s and 3s and turning heffas into women that look like them weather girls. You walk into dude office and be like damn did I just walk into an Instagram fashion show? Cause ain't nothing in the office but ass and tities.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
because the ones hopping the border look like that :mjlol:

You right man. No hate on any women. But from my time in Mexico I would say that the mexican women there are better looking than the mexican women in the US.

I think it has to do with the diet and also the women take better care of themselves. You see less very big Mexican woman there than you see here in the US. Also the women in Mexico are more tradition and are prone to get dressed up even when they go to work.

You see something similar in the US between big city women and women from the south in small towns.

Cave Savage

Feminist
Daps
Reppin
Women's rights
You right man. No hate on any women. But from my time in Mexico I would say that the mexican women there are better looking than the mexican women in the US.

I think it has to do with the diet and also the women take better care of themselves. You see less very big Mexican woman there than you see here in the US. Also the women in Mexico are more tradition and are prone to get dressed up even when they go to work.

You see something similar in the US between big city women and women from the south in small towns.
Have you been throughout Mexico or just Tijuana?

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
oh ok

I asked because Mexico is really big and the overall obesity rate is about the same as the US or a little higher, so there must be plenty of out of shape women.

Breh you don't see women or men anywhere at the sizes that you see here. In the states it is nothing to see a man or woman weight 300 pounds. In Mexico this is rare.....just the simple fact that they don't eat all that processed foods and fast foods that we eat.

Cooking is common and most folks don't eat out like Americans. Add the fact that processed items such as pop doesn't have all the chemicals that the American counterparts have.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
That Estefania..:dwillhuh:

That cannot be real..:mjcry:

Is it brehs..who knows her background story..