findin' a single mexican woman to talk to is like mission impossible

Barnett114

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
what the hell do i look like sittin' here and sayin' that if that if it ain't true. what would i have to gain? :rudy:

call it however you want to, bruh. i'm not gon sit here and argue with you over some shyt i can't prove to you :yeshrug:

449716.gif

nikka, you on this bytch all day lusting over bytches, instead of trying to get em

:rudy:

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Like I said go to montery and Veracruz. Bunch of single Mexican women for you. Hell if you like fat Mexican girls go to McAllen......they got some great big old Mexican girls for you.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Like I said go to montery and Veracruz. Bunch of single Mexican women for you. Hell if you like fat Mexican girls go to McAllen......they got some great big old Mexican girls for you.

Hate McAllen i was there on a blind date :mjcry:
Been to del rio, eagle pass, Laredo, corpus, eidenburg too meet females :russ:
I was using them aol chat rooms yahoo chat rooms and migente and MySpace
Didn't mind the travel ain't have shyt else too do explored San Antonio enough was single and ready to mingle and wanted to drive around
All fukkery from them places I went too was top notch :ahh:

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
If dark haired tanned women is your thing, then going Mexican is scraping the bottom of the barrel.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It's true that most of Mexican dudes cheat on their women. I work with mostly Hispanics and these dudes have side pieces out the ass and they tell everybody about it too :heh:

Breh go to Mexico. shyt on another level there. Even the women have side pieces. I was working at this place in mexico years ago and a woman there had a husband and two boyfriends. The husband was there to pay the bills. One boyfriend was there to give her money and buy her things and the other boyfriend was there to lay pipe.

She basically had it all I planned out.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Hate McAllen i was there on a blind date :mjcry:
Been to del rio, eagle pass, Laredo, corpus, eidenburg too meet females :russ:
I was using them aol chat rooms yahoo chat rooms and migente and MySpace
Didn't mind the travel ain't have shyt else too do explored San Antonio enough was single and ready to mingle and wanted to drive around
All fukkery from them places I went too was top notch :ahh:

Breh them women in San Antonio and McAllen are thirsty. It is slim pickings especially in McAllen so the women are real thirsty.