Finally watching The Shield in 2019...

DaKidFromNoWhere

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Tar Heel State
Amazing show that seldom gets proper due these days due to timing. Enjoy. Pieces here and there are slightly dated but it's still one of the greats.

On a side note, it irks me so much when ppl say Sons of Anarchy is one of the greatest series of all time and havent heard of The Shield. :hhh:
Wonder how many folks picked up on that was possibly Vic Mackey driving the truck that killed Jax..
Sure his name was Milo but I believed he changed it, even mentioned 4 kids to Gemma.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
saw Aceveda in a movie recently....couldn't bare to watch his scene due to what happened to him on the Shield....:francis:

He did a few episodes on Supernatural as a villain too. My brother didn't even try to call him Aceveda when he saw him. Just said "Oh its the dude that got mouth raped" :mjlol:

Mans ended up like the mobster Peter Schibetta from Oz...

"Yo.... Didn't you got raped by Adebisi?" :dead:

None of them dudes let him live it down.

Daps
one of my fave scenes is when Vic was beating the hell out of Armadillo and this song was playing:wow::banderas:

to this day I dont know what they're saying in this song and I don't care!!! :lawd:

when the beat picks up @ 4:33 :blessed:

This is when you really learn just how vicious Vic Mackey is. This dude legit made a top tier stone cold killer get the :to: face

nobody EVER outvillained Mackey on this show :ohlawd::banderas: he was the true Big Bad of EVERY season