Finally Saw Microsoft's Presentation...Why Are They So Stupid?

Daps
I saw that tech demo (gameplay?) for UE5 running on the PS5
I was impressed
But will games look and play like that from launch or is that what developers are aiming to achieve one day?
Might be false advertising

Then I saw finally Microsoft's gameplay presentation :mjlol::gucci::mjtf:
All Microsoft had to do was make a layup and they blew it :bryan:
Some of the games looked horrible:mjlol:
Who is going to want to upgrade to that?

It made me realize Microsoft's team lacks intuition when it comes to this
They don't get it and they never will until they get new better thinking people on that team
I'm buying both systems either way:yeshrug:

Last edited:

Deuterion

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LBC
I really feel like they haven't recovered from Robbie Bach and J Allard leaving. XBOX had clear direction with XBOX and 360 but once J. Allard left in 2010 and Mattrick stepped in the XBOX became directionless. They started using the XBOX brand for shyt that had nothing to do with gaming in 2012:

XBOX Music
XBOX Video

Then they released XBOX One and when they first showed it off they didn't EVEN SHOW GAMES. These dumb muhfukkaz said "XBOX is our brand for all our entertainment products" these dumbasses had no idea why people like XBOX and it showed. Microsoft is a dumb ass company all around, they do dumb shyt with all their products.

SoSoSlick

Still gettin it!
Daps
Reppin
PG County
I saw that tech demo (gameplay?) for UE5 running on the PS5
I was impressed
But will games look and play like that from launch or is that what developers are aiming to achieve one day?
Might be false advertising

Then I saw finally Microsoft's gameplay presentation :mjlol::gucci::mjtf:
All Microsoft had to do was make a layup and they blew it :bryan:
Some of the games looked horrible:mjlol:
Who is going to want to upgrade to that?

It made me realize Microsoft's team lacks intuition when it comes to this
They don't get it and they never will until they get new better thinking people on that team
I'm buying both systems either way:yeshrug:
They fukked up their messaging with that display. All they had to do was say it was a indie showcase and leave it at that.
Wont mean shyt long term but yeah what a fukk up :mjlol:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I really feel like they haven't recovered from Robbie Bach and J Allard leaving. XBOX had clear direction with XBOX and 360 but once J. Allard left in 2010 and Mattrick stepped in the XBOX became directionless. They started using the XBOX brand for shyt that had nothing to do with gaming in 2012:

XBOX Music
XBOX Video

Then they released XBOX One and when they first showed it off they didn't EVEN SHOW GAMES. These dumb muhfukkaz said "XBOX is our brand for all our entertainment products" these dumbasses had no idea why people like XBOX and it showed. Microsoft is a dumb ass company all around, they do dumb shyt with all their products.

winoffice will always be there saving grace.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
They fukked up their messaging with that display. All they had to do was say it was a indie showcase and leave it at that.
Wont mean shyt long term but yeah what a fukk up :mjlol:
But it wasn’t an “indie showcase”

that would be downplaying what it actually was.

They said from jump it would be a 3rd party showcase to kick off the marketing for some of their partners.

People just like to complain.

Im 100% sure had Microsoft showed the same epic demo the reactions would have been “where’s the games, that’s just a tech demo”

They showed the games.

Cant win with some people :manny:

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

XBOX Music
XBOX Video

True. That Xbox 360 run from 2006 to around 2012 was one of the goats. They were dropping gems after gems :wow:

Daps
Xbox showed actual games that we will be playing over the next 8 months.

Epic showed a tech demo for tools they say won’t even be ready until 2022.

If you don’t see something that intrigued you in the Xbox conference, you don’t like games:manny:
The tech demo is the only thing worth upgrading to in terms of graphics and interaction
Next gen can't just be pretty graphics
That being said, if launch games look like what Microsoft showed for both systems, then it's not worth it
There should still be a noticeable leap and that presentation was not it :mjlol:

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Microsoft sucks at execution. What they need to do is replace their marketing team. Microsoft has good ideas but their actual execution is horrid and their marketing team makes it worse. Either way the Series X is gonna be able to do the same thing that demo did. Especially consider Xbox studios use UE more than PS studios.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Microsoft sucks at execution. What they need to do is replace their marketing team. Microsoft has good ideas but their actual execution is horrid and their marketing team makes it worse.

Greenberg needs to go. Dude is a total tool and clown.

And Phil needs to stop the ducktales. He does this shyt all the time and it backfires.
EWZ1rhRXQAEJEBo