:whew::whew::whew::whew::whew::whew::whew::whew::lawd::lawd::lawd:
please bless me with one like dis one day lord :wow:

CouldntBeMeTho

Gul DuCat
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
SOME1 HOOK IT UP WIT A RECAP ON THIS .. WASNT AROUND FOR THE RUMORS, FIRST TIME IM HEARIN OF IT. DID IT TURN OUT TO BE REAL OR FAKE??
Someone actually posted a version... Tht turned out to be fake. And then a poster came forward and admitted to making it years back.

He said him and his boys made it to troll. And it took off as a huge rumor. Seems like the most likely scenario.

Thread ended with Styles being asked about it on a ama. He dismissed it as false.

Styles P Didn’t Diss Aaliyah - XXL

The alleged Styles P verbal shot at Aaliyah has long been one of the biggest rumors amongst the online hip-hop community. During the Roc-A-Fella, D-Block beef days, Styles apparently spit a lyric that went like this,“Rock the boat rock the boat / That’s one less bytch in a Roc-A-Wear coat.”

The audio has never been officially released but for years hip-hop fans have claimed that they have heard the verse at one point or another. Last week, a member of The Coli message boardfinally came through with a low-quality audio rip of the song. After much discussion on the message board, another member of the community claimed that the whole thing was a prank set up by him and his friend to piss off Roc-A-Fella fans:

ok, so everyone who has ever claimed to have heard this song or any variation of it other than what i posted here is full of shyt because it never exsisted. how do I know? I started the muthafukking rumor over 10 years ago. Thats right. the same song you here in this thread is the same song I personally posted on the roc-a-fella and the ruff ryders fan forums back in the days. me and my friend did the shyt initially to piss off some roc-a-fella fans. i did the voice of both jada and styles and my friend mixed it to sound authentic. we used three different crowds, not looped but chopped and layered over each other. we was suprised they actually thought it was real but we took it down not long after we put it up. we had it hosted on a webpage so folks could listen but not download, it could have been geocities or something. my homie handled that part. so yeah after we took it down we saw all these posts about the song pop up on other forums and we used to laugh our asses off. we watched as it changed from what it was to somehow being over “jigga my nikka” (which is at least another swizz beat), to being a dj clue exclusive over “jigga that nikka” on a mixtape that was only available on casette. people started quoting it and changing up the lyrics and shyt. but its not real. none of it. styles never dissed aaliyah. you know how every rumor has an origin, well this is how this one started. it was a joke that people took for real and just kept growing. i watched this shyt unfold and yeah i felt kinda bad about it but people insisted that they heard it

Yesterday, Styles took part in Reddit’s “Ask Me Anything” series and when prompted with the question, Styles shot down the rumor for good. “I just heard it and all I have to say to that is, when did I ever have that flow? when was I ever wack?,” said Styles.

[Reddit]

Scientific Playa

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Championships
hard to believe it was Anthony. Mase was them goons Fat Cat, Supreme, and Pappy Mason fam. Them gangstas that Nas rapped about in Illmatic.

Queens Reign Supreme

tumblr_m4xwfpxjUx1qfy2k4.jpg

^^^ “3 seasons of American Gangster and 3 episodes from Queens. Ever wonder why? Fat Cat, Supreme and crew in 1983.”

tumblr_m4xwrtpvc41qfy2k4.jpg

^^^ “Fat Cat, Supreme and the Queens Crew back in 83 ballin’ before everyone could. Queens Reigns Supreme!”

tumblr_m4xy5a2Xzz1qfy2k4.jpg

^^^ “Luc, Corley, Supreme and Pappy at the Olympia Palace in Queens 1983.”

From the Archives: The Beloved Anthony Mason

But when you're a city game player, what happens on nicely buffed indoor wood courts doesn't tell half the story. You've got to charge the yard, and Mase's yard was Baisley Park, over by the intersection of Baisley and Merrick Boulevards. That's where all the essential southeast Queens helicoptering got done. But this being the mid-eighties, funky facials and shoot-around games of H-O-R-S-E often took a backseat to full-court gambling extravaganzas sponsored by the likes of crack-posse gangsters Fat Cat Nichols and Pappy Mason. With thousands of posse dollars riding on the outcome, these contests often took on an added seriousness, most graphically when a referee who saw a certain play the wrong way wound up murdered.

"Now, that's some real pressure," says Mase, who played in several of those games. "They were the big, bad men," Mason says of the now incarcerated Nichols and Mason, "but at least when they were on the street you knew what time it was. After they went insane and killed that cop [rookie patrolman Edward Byrne], things got crazier because everyone was looking for a piece of the pie."

From the Archives: The Beloved Anthony Mason

nomoreneveragain

Superstar
Daps
In July 1996, he was charged with assault, menacing and resisting arrest after a fight with two New York police officers over a summons. The police said it took 10 officers to subdue Mr. Mason. He pleaded guilty to disorderly conduct and was sentenced to 120 hours of community service.

Supposed to believe FatJoes ducktales?