2421835-boxer-mike-tyson-poses-with-girlfriend-luz-gettyimages.jpg

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
:patrice:

I dunno if I'm believing Joe on this one... Doug Christie had a DNP during that game...:usure: Coli detectives already figured that out.

Joe attention seeking, but it got us talking, so he achieved his goal. :snoop:

Jazz Is The Only Team You Can Rhyme With "Ass", For All We Know The Knicks Might Not Even Had A Game That Night, Y'all Trying Too Hard To Take Every Detail Verbatim lol

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
I don't think Fat Joe putting this out right now is cool :manny:

That song is full of :duck: like Joe said a lot of that shyt is fabricated when ever I heard that song I would be like :childplease:...

B.I.G. ain't shooting or robbing no ball players at the height of his career. B.I.G. can't see Mase...

Mason was 6'7 250 lb. one of the strongest and nastiest dudes in the NBA. He would give B.I.G. work. Maybe he fukked Mason's girl but all that other shyt is extra.

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
:childplease::childplease::childplease::childplease::childplease: Child please.

I guess I will out myself as a :flabbynsick: breh, but I actually remember Mason playing, aint no way he was going to let some obese motherfukker take his shyt.

Nikkas throwing :duck:around since everyone is conveniently dead and can't defend themselves.

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don't think Fat Joe putting this out right now is cool :manny:

That song is full of :duck: like Joe said a lot of that shyt is fabricated when ever I heard that song I would be like :childplease:...

B.I.G. ain't shooting or robbing no ball players at the height of his career. B.I.G. can't see Mase...

Mason was 6'7 250 lb. one of the strongest and nastiest dudes in the NBA. He would give B.I.G. work. Maybe he fukked Mason's girl but all that other shyt is extra.

Biggie 6"3 350. He not going down without a fight breh