Finally ps5 breakdown

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
$230 is the cheapest if the weakest model is ps5 compatible (on paper it should be but Sony still won't allow all that qualify so tbc)

If not then the cheapest for 1 terabyte is $300

$230 without a heatsink plus tax..$250 for the extra terabyte that is mandatory so you talking close to $1000 to enjoy you ps5 without struggles :yeshrug:
The cheapest for 1 TB is $229 (for now) and it has 7,000/5,300 MB/s read/write, just like the Samsung 980. That's 3x the speed of the $220 proprietary Xbox expansion card.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
The cheapest for 1 TB is $229 (for now) and it has 7,000/5,300 MB/s read/write, just like the Samsung 980. That's 3x the speed of the $220 proprietary Xbox expansion card.
Oh that's cool but it was revealed months ago that the Xbox is still faster. You have a faster ssd but the velocity engine is a set of chips that works faster than Sony solution and so is faster at the end of the day. Ditto with the series s

But hey, they lied to you man :to:

Pull Up the Roots

Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Oh that's cool but it was revealed months ago that the Xbox is still faster. You have a faster ssd but the velocity engine is a set of chips that works faster than Sony solution and so is faster at the end of the day. Ditto with the series s

But hey, they lied to you man :to:

Velocity stuff is a mostly software approach with minimal hardware customization whereas Sony's approach is completely customized hardware. Nobody cares what that moron Colteastwood thinks.

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
Velocity stuff is a mostly software approach with minimal hardware customization whereas Sony's approach is completely customized hardware. Nobody cares what that moron Colteastwood thinks.
You don't care what anybody thinks since you don't even think. You clearly have no idea what velocity is even tho it's been talked about on various occasions. Choosing to be ignorant on what the competition is doing is some new age shyt, I'd wanna know what my enemies are up too nah mean.

Xbox Velocity Architecture: A Closer Look at the Next-Gen Tech Driving Gaming Innovation Forward on Xbox Series X - Xbox Wire

And Colt eastwood didn't say shyt, actual devs spoke on it :umad:

Pull Up the Roots

Daps
Reppin
Detroit
You don't care what anybody thinks since you don't even think. You clearly have no idea what velocity is even tho it's been talked about on various occasions. Choosing to be ignorant on what the competition is doing is some new age shyt, I'd wanna know what my enemies are up too nah mean.

Xbox Velocity Architecture: A Closer Look at the Next-Gen Tech Driving Gaming Innovation Forward on Xbox Series X - Xbox Wire

And Colt eastwood didn't say shyt, actual devs spoke on it :umad:

You're wrong completely and I explain why below.

mUiTLVJ.gif

Last edited:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
I don't need to read some pr piece. MS's solution is far behind Sony's in this particular area. You're delusional. Your wake up call next-gen is going to be hilarious. :mjgrin:

PS5 vs Xbox Series X ‘Secret Sauce’ – SSD Speed And Velocity Architecture

We already see 1080p Series S titles when you thought that wasn't going to happen. :mjlol:
Bruh, you just pulled up a fanboy article from April which predates any deep dives :snoop:

So it's clear you just look for headlines, you don't give a damn about truth. You want some talking head to says things you like. Gotcha.

If you care to know the truth, here you go. I expect you to remain ignorant with random empty post about your hopes and dreams...

Microsoft Xbox Series X Architecture Deep Dive at Hot Chips 2020 | Tom's Hardware

:win:

Pull Up the Roots

Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Bruh, you just pulled up a fanboy article from April which predates any deep dives :snoop:

So it's clear you just look for headlines, you don't give a damn about truth. You want some talking head to says things you like. Gotcha.

If you care to know the truth, here you go. I expect you to remain ignorant with random empty post about your hopes and dreams...

Microsoft Xbox Series X Architecture Deep Dive at Hot Chips 2020 | Tom's Hardware

:win:
fuDgH3z.jpg

All you do is post random YouTube videos from xbox fanboys.

The Tom's link doesn't, in any way, support what you are claiming.

Microsoft's solution is slower. That's just how it is. The only people pushing the misleading narrative that it's faster are people like you, colteastwood and other idiots from twitter/youtube. You can stay in denial over this. It's not like it really matters what you think anyway. :yeshrug:

In the end, the introduction of more and more PS5 compatible SSDs from different vendors, is going to drive down prices to where we're getting something that's 3x faster for far cheaper. That's the benefit of going with off-the-shelf.

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
fuDgH3z.jpg

All you do is post random YouTube videos from xbox fanboys.

The Tom's link doesn't, in any way, support what you are claiming.

Microsoft's solution is slower. That's just how it is. The only people pushing the misleading narrative that it's faster are people like you, colteastwood and other idiots from twitter/youtube. You can stay in denial over this. It's not like it really matters what you think anyway. :yeshrug:

In the end, the introduction of more and more PS5 compatible SSDs from different vendors, is going to drive down prices to where we're getting something that's 3x faster for far cheaper. That's the benefit of going with off-the-shelf.
Oh Tom's link doesn't support what I say huh :sas1:

Well I beg to differ but I'll just pull up another link because Tom's wasn't good enough explaining in details for you...
Inside Xbox Series X: the full specs

Now I know you was told your SSD would load so fast that games would look and play better (it's the opposite) So I don't even know wtf you're blabbering on about. listen doggy, hopefully they make some games that make it worth having the inferior version of everything else :sas2:

Pull Up the Roots

Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Oh Tom's link doesn't support what I say huh :sas1:

Well I beg to differ but I'll just pull up another link because Tom's wasn't good enough explaining in details for you...
Inside Xbox Series X: the full specs

Now I know you was told your SSD would load so fast that games would look and play better (it's the opposite) So I don't even know wtf you're blabbering on about. listen doggy, hopefully they make some games that make it worth having the inferior version of everything else :sas2:
None of the articles you keep linking support your claim. In fact, they do the opposite.

zerorequiem

All Star
Daps
If Sony smart they'll launch with different colors to swap out with. The liquid metal was impressive, and the m2 expansion. Heat sink and fan are huge, which should keep that ps4 jet engine sound under control.