Finally got banned from ResetEra

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Alec Holowka (Night in the Woods, TowerFall) accused of sexual assault [Update: Alec Holowka has reportedly passed away] [See staff posts/threadmarks]

Long story short somebody aired out a mentally unstable person's dirty laundry on Twitter and that sparked a chain of events that lead to that mentally unstable person's suicide after the angry mob online tore them down and they lost their employment.

Basically my post says that before you run online and try to air someone out consider the fact that once you put something like that out online the person you put it out about will likely always be held to that standard.

They called this victim blaming and killed my account.
Can people ever rise above their worst actions? On the internet the answer to that question is no. If you did something bad but you turned your life around you'll likely never amount to more than who you were at your worst online.

I can't say what Quinn's objective was in her actions but I can say what the result was. That lead to a chain of events that ended a person's life. That's a hell of a thing to go to sleep at night knowing you contributed to in any way at all. People need to reflect on this the next time someone decides to go on Twitter and make a post to expose someone. You have to know that when you do something like that you will ruin someone else possibly for the rest of their life because online people will always be held to their worst.

The fact that that lead to a permaban is absurd. That place is straight up not a message forum for people to go discuss anything. It's an echo chamber for people who agree with their mods. If anything else is said that a mod doesn't like you're gone.

Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone
Its probably the woat forum of all time.

So they did u a favor

A sensitive fake PC echo chamber of trannies who probably can't stand the new Dave Chappelle special

With that said TheColi is an echo chamber also, we're just less faggy about stuff (and I honestly don't even mean to use that word in a disrespectful way to gays, because they're cool with me and I'm not homophobic/I believe in all human rights but I can't think of another way to describe how ResetEra behaves)

:manny:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Its probably the woat forum of all time.

So they did u a favor

A sensitive fake PC echo chamber of trannies who probably can't stand the new Dave Chappelle special

With that said TheColi is an echo chamber also, we're just less faggy about stuff (and I honestly don't even mean to use that word in a disrespectful way to gays, because they're cool with me and I'm not homophobic/I believe in all human rights but I can't think of another way to describe how ResetEra behaves)

I could just as easily create a new email with my ISP and make a new account there but I don't think so. I'd just get banned again for basically having an opinion they don't like. When I joined I was under the impression that place was supposed to be better than NeoGAF. I never really saw the kinda silly bans on NeoGAF that I see on ResetEra.

Threnody

Superstar
Daps
When I joined I was under the impression that place was supposed to be better than NeoGAF. I never really saw the kinda silly bans on NeoGAF that I see on ResetEra.

I been on GAF over ten years site was dope as hell until this group of weirdos showed up around 2010

2010-2017 NeoGAF was a fukking nightmare because of them

The posters that were ruining NeoGAF left, lied on the admin and formed ResetEra

ResetEra is ran by gay, racist, pedo, tranny motherfukkas

NeoGAF been cool as hell since they left like it was back in the day....a lot of people got tricked and went to Resetera not knowing what was really going on

Daps
Alec Holowka (Night in the Woods, TowerFall) accused of sexual assault [Update: Alec Holowka has reportedly passed away] [See staff posts/threadmarks]

Long story short somebody aired out a mentally unstable person's dirty laundry on Twitter and that sparked a chain of events that lead to that mentally unstable person's suicide after the angry mob online tore them down and they lost their employment.

Basically my post says that before you run online and try to air someone out consider the fact that once you put something like that out online the person you put it out about will likely always be held to that standard.

They called this victim blaming and killed my account.

The fact that that lead to a permaban is absurd. That place is straight up not a message forum for people to go discuss anything. It's an echo chamber for people who agree with their mods. If anything else is said that a mod doesn't like you're gone.

What was your "prior severe infraction?"

Daps
I been on GAF over ten years site was dope as hell until this group of weirdos showed up around 2010

2010-2017 NeoGAF was a fukking nightmare because of them

The posters that were ruining NeoGAF left, lied on the admin and formed ResetEra

ResetEra is ran by gay, racist, pedo, tranny motherfukkas

NeoGAF been cool as hell since they left like it was back in the day....a lot of people got tricked and went to Resetera not knowing what was really going on

What? I was on Neogaf back in the mid 2000s before it turned "SJW." It wasn't "politically correct" but it wasn't a right wing hellhole like it is now. And how did they lie on the admin?

Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone
What? I was on Neogaf back in the mid 2000s before it turned "SJW." It wasn't "politically correct" but it wasn't a right wing hellhole like it is now. And how did they lie on the admin?
admin jumped into the shower of a friend who was staying at his crib after he felt she was giving him signals prior

then realized she wasn't then promptly excused himself and took a blue ball nap all alone

Now is that weird and awkward? abso-fukking lutely

but is that some sexual predator type shyt that should cause people to voluntarily ban themselves from the forum because they felt as though they're supporting a Harvey Weinstien type monster?

Nah, I don't think so. A sexual predator would have just raped the broad then and there, sounds like an awkward nerd cac doing awkward nerd cac shyt and misinterpreted social mating cues

thats just my opinion tho, folks love being outraged these days

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Probably for not being a sensitive homo.

Some regular shyt that probably gets said around here daily that isn't really important unless ur the outrage police/cancel culture type person that's offended by everything
They clearly support cancel culture. In this case it backfired because a mentally unstable person got canceled and killed themselves. I didn't say anybody was right or wrong in this case. All I said was cancel culture is dangerous because online people can never really live down their actions. That needs some heavy consideration before a person goes and airs out another online.

I'm not the type of person that's gonna go on twitter and air out my abuser though. I see that as more malicious on my part to basically set an angry mob on them and try to ruin them in retaliation for their abuse. I don't think two wrongs make a right.

That being said I don't see any value in being a member of a so called discussion forum where you can't really engage in discussion because if some mod disagrees with you they'll silence you. Nobody approached me, nobody said anything to me on their staff. Somebody simply read what I said didn't like it flipped a switch and ended my account. There's no appeal mechanism or debate about it. It's absurd.

Threnody

Superstar
Daps

He had a interaction with a chick that went south....normal shyt it wasn't that serious....I've spoken to the admin a lot over the years we used to didn't get along but he's an iiight dude

ResetEra version of events: "HE RAPED HER"

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Shouldnt have been banned and those weirdos are absolutely out of control with said banning, but the "echo chamber" buzzword may be amongst the most contrived, corniest, disingenuous phrase of the past decade.

PikaDaDon

Thunderbolt Them Suckers
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is it really that hard to make your own neogaf/resetera-type site without the gay sjw bullshyt? Lots of people have gotten banned. The site is clearly being mismanaged and run poorly.