FINAL VERDICT: Chicago takes the most colossal L of all time (R.I.P Chiraq)

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
who said he wasnt with police protection in cali?

you want someone to lose his freedom cuz of this dumb kid?

me? no, everyone else that's saying he should be on super goons block ALONE, that's what they want :mjlol:
:francis: let's not forget this all started with a dude from Chicago beating up a broad

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Brehs, Im over on 80th and Ingleside and cops just blocked 81st off but I didnt hear any shots at all. :mjpls:
Im gonna send one of the shorties over there to see if he sees anything. :pachaha:
If this nikka just paid One Time to clear the hood and block off the streets so he can say he "on the block"....:deadmanny:

Pimpdaddy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#GMB
me? no, everyone else that's saying he should be on super goons block ALONE, that's what they want :mjlol:
:francis: let's not forget this all started with a dude from Chicago beating up a broad

if he came through with his homies / gang whatever and acted tough it would be different

he with the fukkin POLICE man
thats a whole different level

if someone makes a wrong move he'll be either shot, locked up or choked to death

tf is wrong with some of ya'll

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year

oh thats wonderful, so if 6ix9ine gets killed they know exactly who to go and snatch up

instagram and twitter is going to put homicide detectives out of work, the need to be seen will aid clerks to solve homicides without even leaving the office.