FINAL VERDICT: Chicago takes the most colossal L of all time (R.I.P Chiraq)

606onit

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Passport Abuse
Brehs, Im over on 80th and Ingleside and cops just blocked 81st off but I didnt hear any shots at all. :mjpls:
Im gonna send one of the shorties over there to see if he sees anything. :pachaha:
If this nikka just paid One Time to clear the hood and block off the streets so he can say he "on the block"....:deadmanny:

Likely true. If u look at the traffic flow, u can tell on Drexel, nothing getting thru....not CONGESTED (red) but NO CARS (clear)....Send someone over

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Brehs, Im over on 80th and Ingleside and cops just blocked 81st off but I didnt hear any shots at all. :mjpls:
Im gonna send one of the shorties over there to see if he sees anything. :pachaha:
If this nikka just paid One Time to clear the hood and block off the streets so he can say he "on the block"....:deadmanny:

Doubt he had to pay anyone. Cops know who's coming to the city.

K.Dot

African American
Daps
Reppin
Bro 'nem
fukk this Mexican pedo buts what's up with people trying to give LA the L but not doing the same for Chicago :francis:

He had security in LA too and checked in with multiple hoods to get the pressure off him. I thought Chicago was the most gangsta city they was pose to clap him at the airport :lolbron:
I didn't know he had security I and everybody else assumed because he bang they gangs, he was always going to be cool

prime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The heights

That’s definitely a unmarked police car you can tell by the plates some have only three numbers or four numbers on the plates
ilmunipolice582.jpg
No need for this clown to lie :russ: