FINAL VERDICT: Chicago takes the most colossal L of all time (R.I.P Chiraq)

BlackPrint

The Mayor
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Officer 69-1-1 banned Chief Keef from NYC only for Keef to show up, walk around the hoods of NYC with NO SECURITY or POLICE, go to a grimey ass studio and posted up with street nikkas.

EDIT:lolbron:
Can’t really brag about shyt like that when you ducking gunfire. Boy got shot at in the most police ridden part of the most police ridden city in the world.

The rainbow hair kid is in West side Chicago walking around right now and nikkas is silent. It is what it is, nikkas need to just accept the boogeyman shyt is a farce. Hell Rell get beat and robbed all over NYC but walks around Englewood by himself all the time.

tuckgod

The high exalted
Daps
I'm sure he got homies in the Chi looking out for him too

You right

Rahm_200x200.jpg

Benefited

Banned
Daps
So police are goons now :russ:

Nobody was expecting this kid to walk through southside chicago dolo. But no one was expecting him to have a damn unmarked police car following him

i did,once somebody on here told me his manager was Rahm Emanuals brother,I knew he would be moving like he was Obama and Michelle:scust:

j7thirty

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHI-Town
:dwillhuh: am confused I thought he wasn't in the hood, they told me he in the white part of town

Where he got the food from and where he handed it out weren’t the hood. I work in the area of the restaurant and that’s not the hood it’s some shyt go on over there its been a couple killings over there but for the most part he safe. The food handout that’s where they shot the damn bat mobile scenes in dark night don’t nobody drive down there.

That other video that’s west side shyt and he was in the hood

j7thirty

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHI-Town
i did,once somebody on here told me his manager was Rahm Emanuals brother,I knew he would be moving like he was Obama and Michelle:scust:

His brother the ceo of the agency that he signed to. Supposedly he the nikka that they modeled ari after on entourage shyt his name is ari

JJ Evans

All Star
Daps
The Mayor Of Chicago’s brother is one of the white people managing 69’s career, so it shouldn’t be a surprise that the Chicago police department is literally protecting him as he’s moving around in Chicago.

This little white boy 69 is a p*ssy ass police plant and this proves it once and for all.

Jordan>>LeFrozen

It was written in the Bible
Daps
Reppin
NYC
U know what's scary? Them niccas taking pictures of 6 9 which lets u know they in shooting range and judging by the pics tekashi had no clue how close they were....them police savinf
This is what caught me off guard. His first video revealing he’s in Chicago and nikkas already across the street watching :merchant:

doeeyes

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
H-town
I’m going to ask here cuz I can’t reply in any other threads lol
I’m new here. And I’m trying to I reply to the beauty and skin care thread but it said I have insufficient privleges. How do I get sufficient privileges? Lol

prime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The heights
The Mayor Of Chicago’s brother is one of the white people managing 69’s career, so it shouldn’t be a surprise that the Chicago police department is literally protecting him as he’s moving around in Chicago.

This little white boy 69 is a p*ssy ass police plant and this proves it once and for all.
Is this really true :wtf: