FINAL VERDICT: Chicago takes the most colossal L of all time (R.I.P Chiraq)

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
rappers come to New York and touch down in Time Square they arent in hoods that turn up. So whats the difference? The word was he cant go to chicago and he there:mjpls:

And then they give Ls to nyc when they stay in tourist areas. But want to complain when the favor is returned lol.

Remember when they gave NYC an L when rick Ross went to the Bronx instead of South Jamaica or when Joe Budden was screaming fukk NY in Times Square by broadway around a bunch of white transplants and tourist :russ:

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Keef never dissed nyc so that’s a false comparison. Does Keef have any pics and videos of himself going to the hoods in Jersey smoking in Grape Hood areas after his “I’m going to blow NJ up” track?

Seriously what threat was Keef at in the Bronx?

Like dudes in the Bronx give a fukk about Tekashi:mjlol:

laughslikebig

Banned
Daps
that pic of him with the security is a straight up exposure, the jig is up.

why would he not have goons with him? is he supposed to run headfirst into cheif keef hood with his shirt off screaming fukk chi raq...

when has any gangster rapper ever done some stupid shyt like that in another nikka city.

only nikkas i seen do that were Jayo Felony and Slim400 recently. But they r not known enough so they blend in. no nikka is paying attention or caring about shyt they doing.

that wasnt really an exposal.

Youngdev

Superstar
Daps
why would he not have goons with him? is he supposed to run headfirst into cheif keef hood with his shirt off screaming fukk chi raq...

when has any gangster rapper ever done some stupid shyt like that in another nikka city.

only nikkas i seen do that were Jayo Felony and Slim400 recently. But they r not known enough so they blend in. no nikka is paying attention or caring about shyt they doing.

So police are goons now :russ:

Nobody was expecting this kid to walk through southside chicago dolo. But no one was expecting him to have a damn unmarked police car following him