Final Smackdown of the year: WWE Smackdown live 12/30/22 Official Thread

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Cena probably agreed to do this match back when he thought his next major Hollywood move would be to convince Rock to come back home with him and finish off the Fast and Furious series and camp out for MCU roles. But since he was one of the few that survived being Gunn'd down (get it? :troll:) he probably couldn't risk taking too many bumps and getting injured.

Also I think it's lazy booking to boot Sami Zayn from the Bloodline now. Or at all actually. They should just move on to their next storyline with him as a full member and focus on something/someone else.

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
giphy.gif

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
The gotta give LA Knight a championship run in 2023, that man can work a mic and beat the what chants :wow:

Fam, it’s so hilarious to see clueless wrestling fans claiming this Bray feud is hurting Knight

Dude is over as shyt as a heel specifically because he’s benefiting from interacting with Bray. Crowd is completely into him

And when he loses at rumble these same clueless fans will be claiming he’s buried, meanwhile he’ll show up to massive boos the following Friday. He should be pushed to the moon as far as I'm concerned.