Kevin Gates Stunt Double
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
Tyler reks said some shyt about a finishing move. Aight I'll give em that

Michael Tarver mad that Cena roughed him up with a steel chair. Boo hoo

Alex Riley didn't fukk with him at all. Aight I'll give em that

Kenny Dykstra mad that Mickie was hiding her relationship with John. Don't recall anything Cena did specifically so please enlighten me

I don't recall jtg and Victoria ever saying anything bad about him
Cena hit and quit back in the day and Victoria still upset about it

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Anyone upset at the lack of time for the main event? I feel like they either knew Cena wasn't in ring shape, or they let the women's match/segment go too long.

NV-ME

Make It Hot-ta
Daps
Reppin
FiyaStarter
I actually liked Vince on commentary:manny:
as a kid, yeah. now i hear them old tapes and its cringey. i just got to the point where commentary like vince and dic k vitale got corny and annoying

couldnt imagine dealing with the white corporate meek mill yelling at me for 3 hours every monday.

Vice Queen

aka Joe Henny
Supporter
Daps
Tyler reks said some shyt about a finishing move. Aight I'll give em that

Michael Tarver mad that Cena roughed him up with a steel chair. Boo hoo

Alex Riley didn't fukk with him at all. Aight I'll give em that

Kenny Dykstra mad that Mickie was hiding her relationship with John. Don't recall anything Cena did specifically so please enlighten me

I don't recall jtg and Victoria ever saying anything bad about him
And the whole Cena and Mickie thing might've been Randy, I can never get it straight on if it was one of them or even both of them, but one of them was sleeping with Mickie while she was engaged to Kenny and had her causing a ruckus on one of the European tours to where they might've had to send her home early.

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
Anyone upset at the lack of time for the main event? I feel like they either knew Cena wasn't in ring shape, or they let the women's match/segment go too long.

2 hour show. Sometimes they try to cram too much shyt in :yeshrug: match started at 9:45 so it had 15 minutes with 1 or 2 commercial breaks. Not a bad time

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
And the whole Cena and Mickie thing might've been Randy, I can never get it straight on if it was one of them or even both of them, but one of them was sleeping with Mickie while she was engaged to Kenny and had her causing a ruckus on one of the European tours to where they might've had to send her home early.
it was Cena....Mickie started getting clingy and Cena allegedly suggested putting her on SD to get her away from him lol