Final fantasy XVI (Official Thread) ensure spoilers are wrapped in spoiler tag.

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
this shyt looked like crack. I didnt care for the SOP today but all the uncut combat footage looked crazy.

Yoshi P adding all the minigames from raids in FFXIV to these boss fights too lol.

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
So I just watched this fully (was driving home and semi-watching, but the image quality wasn't up to snuff). Man, this shyt is a fukking feast for the eyes for sure. So much for the Tales of Series and Nier games being the best action-jrpgs. This shyt got that action beat on roids, HGH, +Ultra Instinct. I think this is Square finally achieving the style and scale of action they were aiming/hoping for with XIII & XV, whilst also bringing the old school vibe of FF series to the modern area in full scale. I also feel like this is superseding what Asura's Wrath was going for with its style of high-octane action + scale as well. Yeah...might be GOTY. Definitely in the top 3 anticipated titles for me.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Amazing...:wow: im not feeling the dark souls combat much but graphically its :wow: still dont understand lick of the story tho...:mjlol:

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
That all looked incredible, especially the Eikon battles, but it's just not for me. I am not a fan of all that action-type gameplay. I hope people get what they're looking for, though.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Even

Even over Zelda eh?
Nintendo fans won't let Zelda fail but I think this will be the better game.

I actually think there won't be as much overlap between people who'll play Zelda and who'll play this, so each side is going to say their game is GOTY while knowing nothing about the other.