Final fantasy XVI (Official Thread) ensure spoilers are wrapped in spoiler tag.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
THIS GAME IS INSANE WOW!!:blessed:

The spectacle is crazy I just did the Benedikta fight. Loving every minute. Did not get this enjoyment at all in FFXV. The first few hours in this has been a straight up nonstop roller coaster!

Fire and remove those baka devs in charge of FFXV because I don’t want that shyt anymore.

Last edited:

Canon

Veteran
Daps
THIS GAME IS INSANE WOW :blessed:.

The spectacle is crazy I just did the Benedikta fight. Loving every minute. Did not get this enjoyment at all in FFXV.

Fire and remove those baka devs in charge of FFXV because I don’t want that shyt anymore.
Just finished that as well

They got these fukking summons wilding out :ohlawd:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
And it’s not letting up just insanity after insanity. :gladbron: You think after a big battle like that you’re done and not even 20 minutes later you’re back into some epic shyt again.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Can't wait to go back to play this game after the gym when I'm done a workout and I'm off work tomorrow cause I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow morning :blessed:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
And it’s not letting up just insanity after insanity. :gladbron: You think after a big battle like that you’re done and not even 20 minutes later you’re back into some epic shyt again.

This game is so weird. You'll have these insane hype moments and then it slams the breaks hard and you're running around a marsh picking up plants for someone or chasing bandits in actual main story missions not just side content. The pacing is so hot and cold.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
This game is so weird. You'll have these insane hype moments and then it slams the breaks hard and you're running around a marsh picking up plants for someone or chasing bandits in actual main story missions not just side content. The pacing is so hot and cold.

The in-between parts are so much better later on when you get Hunts and the Sidequest are a lot better also. A rank hunts have been the funnest parts of the game for me

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Having just 2 different eikons makes so much difference, I thought you’d only be able to have one equipped at a time, and the fact you can switch between them seemlessly along with their abilities not sharing a cool-down is great

You really do start to feel like a fukking god, op as hell