Final fantasy XVI (Official Thread) ensure spoilers are wrapped in spoiler tag.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Having played more I kinda feel up until you unlock limit breaks it’s a tutorial. For some reason this gives me a ffx vibe because of the focus on summons and tidus/yuna compare to Clive/Jill.that and the maps/levels remind me of ffx also.

It’s like a final fantasy gow game. Graphics/music/story are undeniably 10/10 the combat is good enough. I don’t know what more you want from an arpg :yeshrug:. I’m trying to find flaws but all I can say is the party members feel kinda useless just standing there. I actually like the side quests

I want unlockable outfits, like they had in FFXV even though most of them were trash

And yeah, the sidequest being bad was greatly overstated, they are fine, far better than FF7 or FFXV. They aren’t witcher level but they provide good lore and world building, something i can’t say about a lot of other games

Last edited:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I’ve watched these like 15 or so trailers for this game so much im constantly doing the

rick.jpg

Every time i hear one of those quotable

Balla

Superstar
Daps
I wouldn’t trust square to write an all black FF. Prolly have all types of :mjpls: shyt in it
Not all Black, but at least a Black male as the lead.

Thinking about it, I doubt they’d do justice.

They could at least do a main character.

I know some think they’re stereotypes, but I like Barret and Sazh.

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
Yoshi-P was even more full of shyt than I always said he was :russ:

This game legit took North African/Middle Eastern countries and populated it with white ass cockney-speaking NPC's and characters so even the "Europe only had a small amount of colored folk"-argument falls flat.

They just said "give us the cultures but keep the peoples :mjpls:"

Last edited: