Final fantasy XVI (Official Thread) ensure spoilers are wrapped in spoiler tag.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
They gotta stop putting side quests in these games at a certain point. Its literally dragging your review score down.

Or at least make them few and meaningful.

The fetch quests got old 25 fukking years ago

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
My one criticism from the demo and it looks like its a larger part of the game, is it does feel easy. They should have had harder modes from the beginning, and still kept the final fantasy mode and harder challenge mode still

But its not like final fantasy games were ever really that challenging to begin with

Styles

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The H
My one criticism from the demo and it looks like its a larger part of the game, is it does feel easy. They should have had harder modes from the beginning, and still kept the final fantasy mode and harder challenge mode still

But its not like final fantasy games were ever really that challenging to begin with

13 and 10 had their moments. Hope this one has at least a couple of tough bosses.

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
13 was tough once you got in the open area. The game played itself before than.

12 was the last game that had some meaningful difficulty assuming you didn't grind your ass off.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
13 was tough once you got in the open area. The game played itself before than.

12 was the last game that had some meaningful difficulty assuming you didn't grind your ass off.

Yeah you could get destroyed pretty easy in 12 but it was also open world. That T Rex in the beginning :sadcam:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Also, this is very good looking game :whoo:

HPRn5KJ.gif

HPRq0N9.gif

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Man, whose mans is this!?!?!?
cry more nerd. its easy to pretend when shyt gets heated. you still had fukk all to do with this games success. you aint even janitor status. im gonna play the same game you are tomorrow but im not gonna be a child and pretend I was part of the development team. I'll leave that talk to nobodies like you.

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Man, whose mans is this!?!?!?
if it looks like a duck, quacks like a duck, then it is a duck. do the thing you do that offers nothing to the discussion. and please dont make me edit this post with your sorry ass remarks. instead of hiding from being a bytch, just own up to it. how about that? it'd save us all some time. imagine being such a fakkit you'd hide behind gizmo for protection, are you even a real man?

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
also, why was @Rekkapryde born and raised in Georgia like me yet hes a lakers and 49ers fan. opposites coasts of states we never lived in, whats up with that? need answers

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse
cry more nerd. its easy to pretend when shyt gets heated. you still had fukk all to do with this games success. you aint even janitor status. im gonna play the same game you are tomorrow but im not gonna be a child and pretend I was part of the development team. I'll leave that talk to nobodies like you.
:mjlit: