Final fantasy XVI (Official Thread) ensure spoilers are wrapped in spoiler tag.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Details in the environments in this game are :banderas:

HPuS3PI.gif

HPuSdnp.gif

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
Damn 88 MC. Not bad man. I’ll just say that the cartoony jrpgs get such inflated scores. Have a hard time believing Tales of Arise is anywhere near the game this is.
They being extra critical because it's FF, I've looked at three reviewers say “it has it's problems” but never once mentioned a problem outside of it being different from what they except of FF GAME.

Let this game had been a Nintendo exclusive and and took place in the Tokyo dome it's getting 11’s a cross the board.

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
Damn 88 MC. Not bad man. I’ll just say that the cartoony jrpgs get such inflated scores. Have a hard time believing Tales of Arise is anywhere near the game this is.
tales of arise is hella overrated, good combat that peaks REAL early and a good story that only gets explained in the last few chapters...

But the flashy combat got folks tripping

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
They being extra critical because it's FF, I've looked at three reviewers say “it has it's problems” but never once mentioned a problem outside of it being different from what they except of FF GAME.

Let this game had been a Nintendo exclusive and and took place in the Tokyo dome it's getting 11’s a cross the board.

That Nintendo grading curve is hilarious :laff:

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
tales of arise is hella overrated, good combat that peaks REAL early and a good story that only gets explained in the last few chapters...

But the flashy combat got folks tripping
I played over 20 hours of Tales of Arise and I felt like it was a chore. The story wasn't that good and the combat felt simple and respective. That game is a 75-80 at best

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
and horizon FW should have been at least a 90+ also :yeshrug:

Still no open world game that matched the scope and detail of that game, this industry once they set their bias’s they just dig their heels in with them