Final Fantasy XIV

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Paying monthly for a game I just paid 60 for. fukk that
It was 40. But yea the sub is kinda high. I hope they are lookin into some F2P methods...cause they only have a couple more months of getting 15 out of me. I don't trip much tho cause the game is cool.

Notorious Jerry

Change&Hope Ambassador
Daps
Reppin
Chalmette,LA
I may can give you in sight on it. I will be doing a year later review on it soon.
Early levels are fun and filled with a simple learning curve, you will level through systems such as Dungeons which start off as four player missions that look amazing and start off fresh but if you level many classes they can get boring fast. You will also level fate parties which can be with large groups completing a world event in that area.
Each class is very different then the next, such as pallys who are pure tanks and great at reducing damage taken and the other warrior, who are great at holding hate on many things at once.
The story line isnt the best but it also isnt bad key thing is the story is still young and even at level cap your char is still a pebble compared to what he will be a few years down the line as the game evolves.
End game is grindy but no where near as grindy as final fantasy xi was. Relic upgrades which are weapons are very easy to upgrade just takes time. Some of the end game fights are very challenging like Titian Extreme simply put, each player must carry their weight or the team chances of beating the fight are low.
The games music like all before titles are amazing and very peaceful. The game is a huge commitment you will have to play often to keep up when left behind it can take awhile to catch up. You will need to meet players on this game and play with the same set of people to progress at a steady pace as some random groups struggle at even the early end game content.
I am typing off a phone so excuse any typos. As said a review will be on my channel so if possible sub and be on the look out.

Last edited:

dBoyFresh*212

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
the coli
I may can give you in sight on it. I will be doing a year later review on it soon.
Early levels are fun and filled with a simple learning curve, you will level through systems such as Dungeons which start off as four player missions that look amazing and start off fresh but if you level many classes they can get boring fast. You will also level fate parties which can be with large groups completing a world event in that area.
Each class is very different then the next, such as pallys who are pure tanks and great at reducing damage taken and the other warrior, who are great at holding hate on many things at once.
The story line isnt the best but it also isnt bad key thing is the story is still young and even at level cap your char is still a pebble compared to what he will be a few years down the line as the game evolves.
End game is grindy but no where near as grindy as final fantasy xi was. Relic upgrades which are weapons are very easy to upgrade just takes time. Some of the end game fights are very challenging like Titian Extreme simply put, each player must carry their weight or the team chances of beating the fight are low.
The games music like all before titles are amazing and very peaceful. The game is a huge commitment you will have to play often to keep up when left behind it can take awhile to catch up. You will need to meet players on this game and play with the same set of people to progress at a steady pace as some random groups struggle at even the early end game content.
I am typing off a phone so excuse any typos. As said a review will be on my channel so if possible sub and be on the look out.

Did u ever play the PS2 version of FF online? How doesit compare to that I felt that was in the top 3 best gaes ever played. I like da auction house and how u can fish and earn money cooking and crafting and selling items back

Notorious Jerry

Change&Hope Ambassador
Daps
Reppin
Chalmette,LA
Did u ever play the PS2 version of FF online? How doesit compare to that I felt that was in the top 3 best gaes ever played. I like da auction house and how u can fish and earn money cooking and crafting and selling items back
My nigg we could on hours about that game I played it since the na release when drg could spam penta thrust and rdm had flash until about 2008 easily the best game I ever played the struggle for getting a cop ring the grind of hitting level 75 taking a year. Spending a month in the dunes dying to them fish lol. Man that game put me on mmos. Alot of ppl didnt like the pvp but I use to stay playing the 60 cap with the players from Japan. And then Story and Job Quest was second to none.